+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Cummings

Dominic Cummings

Really struggle to get a read on this guy.

He thinks the top governmental jobs should go to professionals rather than ministers so, on paper I like the cut of his jib. I mean who would argue that the minister of health job shouldn't go to someone who has worked in the industry instead of Sajid Javid?

Now he just seems to pop up every now and again with little cryptic digs at the PM. What is he actually doing?

Strange guy.

I think he's a dangerous bu gg er.
    Like you, I struggle to get a handle on his end-game agenda, but he strikes me as a narcissistic type first and foremost.

Historically, he seems to have eschewed the limelight, content to be a sort of shady figure lurking in the background.

But latterly he seems to have un-ticked the no-publicity box.

I reckon he's one of these individualist, libertarian types, definitely a sociopath, with an iconoclastic attitude to any entity that doesn't share his worldview.

Right wing dregs, like Gove, Johnson etc. seem drawn to these types, particularly someone lacking intellect to the extent of Johnson.

He's definitely got the knives out for him now.

He's worth the watching and nae mistake.

Every leader needs a hatchet man, they always have and they always will.

They always came to a sticky end, they always will, it’s what they’re for.

Normally he would have been executed, if Boris comes through this he might find himself in a fatal car crash or having a heart attack while hill climbing or something.

Is it him who leaked this stuff about Christmas parties? There's definitely something fishy going on there.

I wouldn’t have thought so.
    He would be taking the credit for it if it was.

It’ll be a journalist who’s known for a year but who’s just recently been pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I wouldn’t have thought so.
    He would be taking the credit for it if it was.

It’ll be a journalist who’s known for a year but who’s just recently been pissed off.
    But somebody must have leaked it to a journalist

The journalist will have been at the party.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The journalist will have been at the party.
    The plot thickens

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I think he's a dangerous bu gg er.
    Like you, I struggle to get a handle on his end-game agenda, but he strikes me as a narcissistic type first and foremost.

Historically, he seems to have eschewed the limelight, content to be a sort of shady figure lurking in the background.

But latterly he seems to have un-ticked the no-publicity box.

I reckon he's one of these individualist, libertarian types, definitely a sociopath, with an iconoclastic attitude to any entity that doesn't share his worldview.

Right wing dregs, like Gove, Johnson etc. seem drawn to these types, particularly someone lacking intellect to the extent of Johnson.

He's definitely got the knives out for him now.

He's worth the watching and nae mistake.
    I'd say that's a fair and accurate appraisal of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Is it him who leaked this stuff about Christmas parties? There's definitely something fishy going on there.
    Well it's him who is now hinting at photos of the party coming out. It's all very strange. If someone has a photo then why haven't they leaked it already? My guess is they are waiting until there is even more bad news that needs to be bumped down the headlines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast