+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Kyle Wootton commits

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    The longer this goes on this month the more I think he's off, if he has signed a new contract by now I thought we would have announced it to warn off others and create some stability within the fan base.
    I'm not surprised he hasnt signed yet as he might be waiting to see if we get promoted or not. If not then hes off , if we are then it will all be about the best offer he receives and which suits him best that could possibly still be Us

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    The longer this goes on this month the more I think he's off, if he has signed a new contract by now I thought we would have announced it to warn off others and create some stability within the fan base.
    He's off when? When do you predict he will leave this transfer window or end of season?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'm not surprised he hasnt signed yet as he might be waiting to see if we get promoted or not. If not then hes off , if we are then it will all be about the best offer he receives and which suits him best that could possibly still be Us
    Correct. I can’t think of a single good reason why KW would sign a new contract now.

Unless we were prepared to throw silly money at him, which doesn’t seem like our style.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. His best play is to keep all options open if he actively doesn't want to leave in January.

It’s all ups for Wooton, 100% his best option is to wait till the summer when he can negotiate a better deal with no transfer fee involved but has to balance that against not getting a long term injury before then.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910