+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Wootton commits

Kyle Wootton commits

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...r-news-6343299

This is great to see. It helps keep the dream alive... climbing the divisions while keeping the backbone of the team together.

Am I missing something here, where in this article does he commit to doing anything?

He commits himself to doing his best for Notts until we sell him in January, in essence.

Got excited for a moment.

He’s committed on the pitch for sure but he hasn’t committed to the club in the slightest regarding his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...r-news-6343299

This is great to see. It helps keep the dream alive... climbing the divisions while keeping the backbone of the team together.
    You big tease! Grrr.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You big tease! Grrr.

''He committed himself to the club’s bid for promotion back to the Football League''.

Could that be read as at least committing himself till his connie runs out?

I'll leave it with you................

Talk about a load of Horlicks. Basically his interview from Saturday now reported in local press. Lazy journalism again.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    ''He committed himself to the club’s bid for promotion back to the Football League''.

That’s fair enough I suppose, it at least keeps us with a main striker at least until then…and if we go up, then who knows? We couldn’t demand much of a fee for him in January anyway so it wouldn’t be worth getting rid then.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

The thing is, he didn't actually do even that though... (from 2:40 to 3:50 approx.)

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    The thing is, he didn't actually do even that though... (from 2:40 to 3:50 approx.)

And that’s why I think he’s going, the fact that a few weeks ago IB said contract negotiations hadn’t started yet to me just reinforces that he’s off… however, a deal may have been sorted already for him to stay and the club are going to announce it in the next week or so. One things for sure, with all the uncertainty and if it continues into January then I think it will make everyone unsettled, and that’s without the Rodrigues situation too.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast