+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Doonhamers vs. Honest Men

Doonhamers vs. Honest Men

Referee: David Munro

AR1: Alan Mulvanny

AR2: Scott Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post

According to the D and G Standard Magic wants to see fans PACK OUT Palmerston tomorrow versus Ayr United on what is traditionally a badly attended fixture - the last Saturday shopping day before Christmas - throw in the latest Covid strain spreading rapidly and there is absolutely no chance of a big crowd. The Honest Men fans will boost the attendance a wee bit more than recent games at Palmy but '' packing out the ground '' - when did that last happen ? ? - however no matter how many turn up Come on Queens lets get 3 ***** points. !

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    According to the D and G Standard Magic wants to see fans PACK OUT Palmerston tomorrow versus Ayr United on what is traditionally a badly attended fixture - the last Saturday shopping day before Christmas - throw in the latest Covid strain spreading rapidly and there is absolutely no chance of a big crowd. The Honest Men fans will boost the attendance a wee bit more than recent games at Palmy but '' packing out the ground '' - when did that last happen ? ? - however no matter how many turn up Come on Queens lets get 3 ***** points. !
    I was looking forward to going to this game but the current Omicron situation has put paid to that unfortunately. I have others that I have to consider and none of us would like to be quarantining at Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I was looking forward to going to this game but the current Omicron situation has put paid to that unfortunately. I have others that I have to consider and none of us would like to be quarantining at Xmas.
    A wise decision Spike even though social distancing won’t be a problem tomorrow 😀

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post

Amazed after seeing the Honest Men get the run around at Palmy last week that they beat Raith Rovers on Boxing Day
    but Arbroath's fantastic season continues with a great victory over the Pars. Also congratulations to our neighbours
    Annan tanking the runaway league leaders Kelty Hearts 5 - 1 !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)