+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Seven Covid deaths

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Nothing I can see to say different. If it is a nonsense of multiple counting it will just be carrying on the farce with the rest of the statistics to do with Covid. I read that the majority of folk in hospital with Covid caught the damn thing in the hospital. So you can be wheeled into hospital at death's door with whatever, catch Covid in ICU and hey presto you are a Covid death. Madness!

I have a question too. What is the damn good of a negative Lateral Flow Test to get you into an event? it is the easiest thing to obtain, you don't even have to take the ruddy test. Just get the number off the test thingy, report it as negative without even doing the test and hey presto again you ARE negative according to the reply sent to you. More madness. Oh and I've never tried this myself, Returnofrros, I still have never felt the need to take a test.
    It is very dispiriting to think that people would knowingly act in the way you describe. Where are people's consciences?

Nothing I can see to say different. If it is a nonsense of multiple counting it will just be carrying on the farce with the rest of the statistics to do with Covid. I read that the majority of folk in hospital with Covid caught the damn thing in the hospital. So you can be wheeled into hospital at death's door with whatever, catch Covid in ICU and hey presto you are a Covid death. Madness!

I have a question too. What is the damn good of a negative Lateral Flow Test to get you into an event? it is the easiest thing to obtain, you don't even have to take the ruddy test. Just get the number off the test thingy, report it as negative without even doing the test and hey presto again you ARE negative according to the reply sent to you. More madness. Oh and I've never tried this myself, Returnofrros, I still have never felt the need to take a test.
    Never worn a mask in Scotland, never had a test.....quite proud of that

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    It is very dispiriting to think that people would knowingly act in the way you describe. Where are people's consciences?
    They bring in authoritarian rules people are going to find ways round it.....I know I will and will sleep soundly.

I'll reverse question b cram, where was your conscience when you wanted to limit non vaccine passport carrying people's freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    When I was booking my PCR test online today there was mention of studies - you have to answer a list of questions and one of them was whether I was part of a study with various names mentioned.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if what you're suggesting is true. Gotta get the numbers up.
    It's bizzare,

All theatre

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    They bring in authoritarian rules people are going to find ways round it.....I know I will and will sleep soundly.

I'll reverse question b cram, where was your conscience when you wanted to limit non vaccine passport carrying people's freedom?
    I'll go further if people are worried about their health the should be making decisions about THEIR health....IE if they think THEY are at risk THEY should be making changes to THEIR life not forcing others to change theirs, take medical procedures or limit their freedom.

1st time in world history the healthy have been locked up to protect those at risk and a lot of time the at risk are at risk because they haven't gave a **** about their own health in the past that puts them at risk....not all but a large proportion of people are at risk because they are obese.....that's completely within their own hands.

Anyway goodwill to all men 😜

Very interesting question. I didn't think that there was a moral question involved. It seemed to me that being vaccinated etc was the right thing to do to help society. If you didn't want to do that then the right thing to do would be to deny yourself access to the venues that chose to accept and apply the regulations that society had agreed.
    There is a very serious point being made that Omicron is not as dangerous as it is being portayed in the MSM and medical experts. The allegations are that there are people in charge who are making a crisis out of this so that they can retain control.
    I think that is completely wrong and have said so on this forum. You will remember that my comments were echoed by Andrew Neil who wrote what I thought was a well argued case for the argument.

Anyway goodwill to all men 😜
    Amen to that. 😇

I don't count something set into statute as to the way funds are divvied up throughout the UK as a charitable donation. What bothers me, however, is the fantasy economics that we would somehow be better off without it. I have spoken to SNP supporters who admit we will have far less funds at our disposal but somehow that is OK because it is better to have total control of what you do with far less funds. This form of economics beggars belief as does the idea that we will be able to keep all tax paid in Scotland but not have to take on any of the past burden of pension payments to government employees, everything from Police to Teachers & the NHS etc. Some even think that the UK will continue into the future paying for future pension contributions. Again the Fraser of Allender unit and others have calculated that the severance settlement due to the rest of the UK for said pension rights and current ongoing joint UK projects, and ongoing Private Finding Initiatives would put us in such debt that we would be a basket case economically. This of course is nothing different from the settlement the UK had to work out with the EU to enable Brexit.
    So in a nutshell... the UK government has got us into so much debt that the only possible way out of it is to carry on the way we are? With the same system that got us into that debt?

Now I am no real fan of independence,not really a fan of the union either,so I sit in the middle ground where I don't really care either way, but that argument seems illogical to me

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)