+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seven Covid deaths

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The evidence coming out of South Africa is that the Omicron variant is a milder strain of the Covid-19 virus with less deaths than the Delta variant.
    However MSN do not like to publish this news as they like to dramatise their news to make it sound a lot worse than it is.
    To give you a slightly different example of this.
    I have just read the headlines on the Business news section of the BBC teletext. There is a topic with the headlines stating that the price of MvVitie’s hobnob biscuits are set to soar. When you read the topic in full it states that the price of McVitie’s hobnobs, Jaffa cakes and penguin biscuits are set to rise by 5%. This is hardly soaring in price but the BBC likes to make their headlines worse than what they are.
    Stupid headlines like this are liable to cause panic buying in the biscuit aisles of supermarkets.
    😆

Saying that a predicted 7% inflation rate in spring is not funny

Wonder what the next jab available will be called?
    Mega boost or just jab 1 2022 style.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Saying that a predicted 7% inflation rate in spring is not funny
    The RPI (Retail prices index) which is the rate of inflation that was previously used to prior to the CPI rate being introduced and becoming the norm is currently 7%.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The RPI (Retail prices index) which is the rate of inflation that was previously used to prior to the CPI rate being introduced and becoming the norm is currently 7%.
    Bizzare but my works pension still uses the higher rate for increases in Sept.

I think it's capped at 7.5% though

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Wonder what the next jab available will be called?
    Mega boost or just jab 1 2022 style.
    The death Jag, just wheel everyone down to the vets who will probably be administering
    fhem by then.

Non stop *******s.

Intergenerational Xmas parties seems to be new buzzword.

Politicians NEVER relinquish control, scientists get no press coverage by saying everything will be ok.

If the towering inferno was called, fire high up but just use the stairs be sensible and it will be ok.....it wouldnae be on every Xmas

The death Jag, just wheel everyone down to the vets who will probably be administering
    fhem by then.

Non stop *******s.

Intergenerational Xmas parties seems to be new buzzword.

Politicians NEVER relinquish control, scientists get no press coverage by saying everything will be ok.

If the towering inferno was called, fire high up but just use the stairs be sensible and it will be ok.....it wouldnae be on every Xmas
    Great film!!
    Woman who announced omicrom variant says Britain reaction bonkers.
    Wonder if we will see her on BBC news.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Great film!!
    Woman who announced omicrom variant says Britain reaction bonkers.
    Wonder if we will see her on BBC news.
    Most rationale people are now more or less on the same page.

And people can now see how each little bit of Draconian legislation ebbs away a little more of our freedom

Small things but now probably no derby attendance, obviously hang fire on tic for livvy, was going away at new year....no really much point.

It's very difficult to plan anything.

I'm sick I may be right about lockdown this winter, truly sick

I can only hope more people begin to turn on the decision makers

Most rationale people are now more or less on the same page.

And people can now see how each little bit of Draconian legislation ebbs away a little more of our freedom

Small things but now probably no derby attendance, obviously hang fire on tic for livvy, was going away at new year....no really much point.

It's very difficult to plan anything.

I'm sick I may be right about lockdown this winter, truly sick

I can only hope more people begin to turn on the decision makers
    Don't think turning on politicians who make the decisions is the best approach. Where are the facts? How many people who have been triple vaccinated are actually in hospital with Omicron. Can't be too hard to calculate surely.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't think turning on politicians who make the decisions is the best approach. Where are the facts? How many people who have been triple vaccinated are actually in hospital with Omicron. Can't be too hard to calculate surely.
    Oh yes it is.

They ain't basing any of this on facts, all assumption, modelling and being different from England.

I view these people as tyrants, pure and simple

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)