+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Seven Covid deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That's not the point I'm making.

80th birthday, gone ......healthy or not ....to protect NHS just end the wrinkles life ....ridiculous yes ....but in a softer less extreme way Govts are restricting other people's live to protect the NHS and the fearful.

Not against people having the right to choose between life or the eternal oblivion of death (how could I be when I believe in personal responsibility and how can law makers be against when they allow doctors to kill the unborn) but the dangers are pretty obvious, elderly, infirm, terminal or mentally ill or incapacitated might well feel pressure to do so.

It's a very tricky area but I do believe in people's right to choose.
    You could things a step further and kill off all the people who have a drug problem or are alcoholics when they reach say 60 years of age because they are a big drain on the NHS.
    Four years ago in July 2017 a GP on Islay told me that Islay residents who had a drink problem were no longer being treated for their drink addiction in Islay Hospital and drying out as Islay Hospital was no longer a hostel for drunks.
    I asked the GP if the Islay residents with a drink problem were being sent to Lochgilphead Hospital to dry out.
    The GP replied no. They were being treated in their own homes.
    I replied that was a recipe for disaster as people with a drink problem would be able to purchase alcohol in the local shops or get someone to do it for them.
    What a waste of NHS resources.
    I do not know who dreamt up this daft idea. It could have been one of the NHS Highland bosses are responsible for healthcare on Islay or more likely the Scottish Government Cabinet Secretary for Health who in July 2017 was Shona Robison the SNP MSP for Dundee East.

I was hoping that the recent stuff about staff not being able to go to work because of a shortage CPR tests might have raised a lot more comment. If the essential health workers can't be part of an efficient well organised self testing system what hope does the rest of us have?
    Also saw a sensible doctor being interviewed about the cancellation of boxing to stop the strain of providing this service to the boxing community. Interview went well as he explained how an A&E team of 20 doctors could have 4% under scrutiny and unable to work.
    Obviously the loss of doctors puts pressure on those doctors who have to cover their work load. Stopping the service for boxers did not help . He explained that his involvement was always during his own time and he really didn't know why the boxing authorities had made the decision but it could not have been based on a conflict of time between boxing duties or A&E duties.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I was hoping that the recent stuff about staff not being able to go to work because of a shortage CPR tests might have raised a lot more comment. If the essential health workers can't be part of an efficient well organised self testing system what hope does the rest of us have?
    Also saw a sensible doctor being interviewed about the cancellation of boxing to stop the strain of providing this service to the boxing community. Interview went well as he explained how an A&E team of 20 doctors could have 4% under scrutiny and unable to work.
    Obviously the loss of doctors puts pressure on those doctors who have to cover their work load. Stopping the service for boxers did not help . He explained that his involvement was always during his own time and he really didn't know why the boxing authorities had made the decision but it could not have been based on a conflict of time between boxing duties or A&E duties.
    This is how they want to run this country now......who wuda thought eh.

All worship at the feet of a continually failing health service.

But hey this is Scotland.

This is how they want to run this country now......who wuda thought eh.

All worship at the feet of a continually failing health service.

But hey this is Scotland.
    I am surprised you have so little faith in the opposition political parties. If we get through the winter without lockdown and furlough then maybe the MSM spin about a tsunami will be the first nail in the covid propaganda campaigns?

I am surprised you have so little faith in the opposition political parties. If we get through the winter without lockdown and furlough then maybe the MSM spin about a tsunami will be the first nail in the covid propaganda campaigns?
    But we haven't got through without lockdown.

It's lockdown by stealth, stay at home, take a test if you dare to go anywhere, wear a mask, don't mix, football cancelled, events cancelled, work from home.....it is lockdown....let's not pretend we are getting through anything normally.

This is what they want you to think ....ACH it's not too bad, this is horrendous

Currently watching the darts, folk living life with no fear

Herr furious has no ****ing right to interfere to this extent in people's lives.

Evil

And there is zero opposition and MSM in Scotland apart from a couple of exceptions is pro sturgeon no matter what she does.

This woman is running this country with ego and political gamesmanship in EVERY decision she makes.

There is no science, no evidence, no pandemic .....it was officially over April 2020 as a pandemic any emergency finished last winter

It's a battle for how we live going forward but people still don't realise that.

And there is zero opposition and MSM in Scotland apart from a couple of exceptions is pro sturgeon no matter what she does.

This woman is running this country with ego and political gamesmanship in EVERY decision she makes.

There is no science, no evidence, no pandemic .....it was officially over April 2020 as a pandemic any emergency finished last winter

It's a battle for how we live going forward but people still don't realise that.
    They are also playing with folks lives to get figures that suit their agenda, these people should be on trial for their crimes, maybe the threat of jail would make some squeal the truth

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    They are also playing with folks lives to get figures that suit their agenda, these people should be on trial for their crimes, maybe the threat of jail would make some squeal the truth
    The lie must continue, always double down on a lie when it's a big one

This is the biggest lie ever.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)