+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2022 - reports, tattle, noise, heresay & usual bollux.

[QUOTE=hopelesslyoptimistic;39933544]
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So the new barcodes owners don't wear large coloured rags on their heads, and are not able to buy the likes of NUFC as a result of large amounts of oil being discovered in their country. What part of that is inaccurate?[]

You know precisely which word I was referring to
    "Rag heads"? And I'm supposed to give a sh1t about your woke sense of being offended?

As an older middle-aged white guy from Yorkshire of small stature and follicly challenged I have been called "tight arsed", a "slap head", "short arse", "whitey", "honky" as examples. Water off a ducks back say I, because I'm not some thin-skinned, woke 21st-century chip-on-both-shoulders upstart millenial who thinks the world and his uncle owes them a living AND respect, when BOTH are earned, not given. Anyone who is gets short shrift from yours truly. Got that?

[QUOTE=WTF11;39933552]
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

"Rag heads"? And I'm supposed to give a sh1t about your woke sense of being offended?

As an older middle-aged white guy from Yorkshire of small stature and follicly challenged I have been called "tight arsed", a "slap head", "short arse", "whitey", "honky" as examples. Water off a ducks back say I, because I'm not some thin-skinned, woke 21st-century chip-on-both-shoulders upstart millenial who thinks the world and his uncle owes them a living AND respect, when BOTH are earned, not given. Anyone who is gets short shrift from yours truly. Got that?
    Hmmmmn I seem to remember you bleating when someone called you out, taking it out unfairly on a mod and then flouncing off into the sunset not too long ago so I’ll disagree on the not thin skinned.

Otheriwise you seem to take pride in objectionable disagreeing with anyone with a different view and saying what you want, how you want be it bullying MT or Mrs O or coming out with little Englander racist crap.

Prize guy!

[QUOTE=hopelesslyoptimistic;39933609]
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

Hmmmmn I seem to remember you bleating when someone called you out, taking it out unfairly on a mod and then flouncing off into the sunset not too long ago so I’ll disagree on the not thin skinned.

Otheriwise you seem to take pride in objectionable disagreeing with anyone with a different view and saying what you want, how you want be it bullying MT or Mrs O or coming out with little Englander racist crap.

Prize guy!
    Suggest you go back and review why I restrict my posting. Nothing to do with "being called out", precisely to do with a mod making less than flattering comments about thoselike myself who post here who are unable to visit ER regularly.

And "bullying"? You need to get a grip.

None so blind as those who refuse to see what is in front of them.

Perfectly happy with my life and the control I have over it - thanks.

You seem to be angry and bitter with life (for which I have a great deal of sympathy) but then want to take it out on others (for which I do not).

Hey ho - onwards and upwards.

Ronaldo Vieira available, box to box player, been injured, sent on loan & possible deal mooted to bring him back home from Sampdoria Italy in Jan - Aged only 23, his folks still live in York - so ?

Bielsa named Vieira as captain for Leeds in their pre-season friendly 1–1 draw against York City on July 2018, where he played in an unfamiliar new central-defence role. He also captained the side against Oxford Utd and in late July 2018 was given the number 8 squad number for the upcoming 2018/19 season. Suddenly one week later Leeds accepted a bid from side Sampdoria worth over £7 million and our promising youngster was gone.

English press claiming poss deal & Italian press as well - could be our plan B deadline day last chance-saloon midfielder back up fans appeaser I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Ronaldo Vieira available, box to box player, been injured, sent on loan & possible deal mooted to bring him back home from Sampdoria Italy in Jan - Aged only 23, his folks still live in York - so ?

Bielsa named Vieira as captain for Leeds in their pre-season friendly 1–1 draw against York City on July 2018, where he played in an unfamiliar new central-defence role. He also captained the side against Oxford Utd and in late July 2018 was given the number 8 squad number for the upcoming 2018/19 season. Suddenly one week later Leeds accepted a bid from side Sampdoria worth over £7 million and our promising youngster was gone.

English press claiming poss deal & Italian press as well - could be our plan B deadline day last chance-saloon midfielder back up fans appeaser I suppose.

Happy to give him a go

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Happy to give him a go
    Fully fit then for sure but way off being match fit and he may struggle with the training intensity for a while.

Would like someone fully fit, currently playing and in form - it is Christmas after all😎🌨❄️☃️

Just reading that Raphinha is on his way in the New Year to Bayern Munich for 50 million Euro - hope it not true

Name:  tenor.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  10.3 KB

Some talk going around man u Degay are finishing up and thereafter Meslier. This has the looks of our looking-forward season turning into a disaster.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)