+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Half time....

Half time....

Better team by far so far. Deserved lead. Surely we can get a draw? If not, that's the end for me this season!

Three now. Sqeauky bum time.

There's some on the forum would have Queen's and Dunfermline battling it out for relegation. I maintain I would add the two worst teams in the league, Ayr and Morton, into that particular mix.

It's taken a wee while for a settled formation and team to be found however I think it's getting close.

Todd and Cameron excellent today and Connolly his usual self.

Onwards and upwards......

P.S., fair play to Arbroath sitting top of the pile

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
    There's some on the forum would have Queen's and Dunfermline battling it out for relegation. I maintain I would add the two worst teams in the league, Ayr and Morton, into that particular mix.

It's taken a wee while for a settled formation and team to be found however I think it's getting close.

Todd and Cameron excellent today and Connolly his usual self.

Onwards and upwards......

P.S., fair play to Arbroath sitting top of the pile

one good result and all forgiven eh threefivetwo ,major surgery needed at queens in the board room no matter the results as queens will always be mid table stagnation under this regime battling for survival every season getting a few odd good runs in a season isnt doing it for the dumfries public .

Thouroughly deserved, with a totally dominant attacking display. This is why Queens are so frustrating, that they cannot play with this mindset every game!! Continue to take this positive attacking attitude into every game and results will surely come!

No failures on show today rather the opposite and should have been many more. Maintain this level of commitment coupled with the performance we will be fine especially as Morton and Ayr looked disheveled.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    one good result and all forgiven eh threefivetwo ,major surgery needed at queens in the board room no matter the results as queens will always be mid table stagnation under this regime battling for survival every season getting a few odd good runs in a season isnt doing it for the dumfries public .
    Who's talking about forgiveness?? I've neither offered it or want to. All I've posted is what I've observed today. I've been at every game this season (unlike your good self from what I read on here) and what I can tell you is there have been performances like that this season without the end product. What they have done today is added that to decent play and been solid in defence.

Not saying I disagree fully re the board however credit where it's due surely. You can't keep banging that tired old drum

Fantastic result. Wasn't expecting that scoreline. We've got fight in the team so that's encouraging.
    Still think the transfer window will be the big one for our mini relegation league of teams.

It was a fantastic result today and for the first time we seen Cameron making runs in behind defenders and facing the opposition goals and it made a huge difference. It’s amazing what a killie player will do when he plays ayr. But the best player on the park was Todd who destroyed ayr on the left side, particularly in the 1st half. And for the first time this season I seen queens playing as a team and showing determination from the 1st minute to the last.
    Now for the down side. We ought to remember it was ayr Utd and not an Inverness or Arbroath. And it has to be the worst ayr performance I can remember. And one win does not make a season
    But you can only beat the team in front of you and queens done that with some comfort, so hopefully the team can gain some confidence from that performance and get a bit of a swagger going into the next few games. And get those runs in behind defenders to continue instead of playing across the front of defenders.
    A huge improvement but I did have concerns about Willie Gibson today as I thought he made a few individual errors which against a better team would have been punished,

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)