+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves -v- Chelsea match day thread

Podence off, Traore on

Sa grabs a corner, first decision is to try and hit Traore down field.

Wolves seem content to just try and get the draw. Doesn’t always pay off against the best teams….

Jimenez off, Trincao on

Don’t see how it leads to a goal. But some fresh legs to try and keep some possession

FT 0-0

Happy with the point. Should have done more with the ball in the first half. Hung on in the second

Sorry I couldn't join you Mich, just got all my days mixed up! Nothing to do with old age of course.

Caught the last twenty minutes of the game. Will have to take your word for it that we had a good first forty five as we offered nothing while I was watching. Did Traore touch the ball, did he even look like he wanted to touch the ball?

Like you though still happy with the point.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Sorry I couldn't join you Mich, just got all my days mixed up! Nothing to do with old age of course.

Caught the last twenty minutes of the game. Will have to take your word for it that we had a good first forty five as we offered nothing while I was watching. Did Traore touch the ball, did he even look like he wanted to touch the ball?

Like you though still happy with the point.
    They only tried to hoof it up to him. MF was dog tired that second half and could not offer any link from defense to forwards

I didn't make the game yesterday, the fog at home was so bad I thought the risk wasn't worth it. However, I did follow the game on a live feed. I thought we did well in the first half, causing them some problems. The second half, the defence once again proved solid and a good point was gained. We could so easily have taken three points from the top three, but four points from our last two games is a reasonable return..

The December fixtures looked daunting on paper, but we have not been hammered and still sit in a decent position in the table as the year comes to an end. If we can pinch three points against Watford, we will be well on the way to survival in the top league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)