+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

And a happy new year to all you top lads on here.Have a great time and stay safe. Cheers Alfy...

Cheers Alf…same to you and yours. Happy Christmas and above all healthy New year

Have a good one everyone and be happy
    Name:  j.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  71.9 KB

Aye, Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Remember, eat loads, get pissed and divn’t hit anybody.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the regulars on here. What we lack in numbers, we make up for in quality!!

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Aye, Merry Christmas to everyone on here. Remember, eat loads, get pissed and divn’t hit anybody.
    Ok yeah I like it uncle Griffo lol, divn't hit anybody unless they are asking for it, or unless they claim to be a ManUre fan. Then they are simply asking for it ehh.
    By the way kid, we've got Carlisle's wannabes Barrow coming up at home in the FA Cup 3rd Round, have you got any tips to skin them ?.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the regulars on here. What we lack in numbers, we make up for in quality!!
    Ohh yeah Dave lad, its all abaart the quality, not the quantity innit lol.

And a genuine all the best from me as well, to all those of you on here who know me.

And hey guys, who knows what the new year of Twenty Twenty-Two has got in store for us all. Hhhmmm, thats got you all sitting up and ignoring me as usual hasn't it (only joking of course lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok yeah I like it uncle Griffo lol, divn't hit anybody unless they are asking for it, or unless they claim to be a ManUre fan. Then they are simply asking for it ehh.
    By the way kid, we've got Carlisle's wannabes Barrow coming up at home in the FA Cup 3rd Round, have you got any tips to skin them ?.
    They’re not a bad side, just pretty average and suffering from a lot of injuries. If some of them are back and fit they’ll give you a game, if not you’ll piss all over them. They’re always susceptible to a late goal so just score all yours in the last five minutes and you’ll be fina.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    They’re not a bad side, just pretty average and suffering from a lot of injuries. If some of them are back and fit they’ll give you a game, if not you’ll piss all over them. They’re always susceptible to a late goal so just score all yours in the last five minutes and you’ll be fina.
    I'll bet Ipswich thought the same when they had them at home in the previous round ehh lol.
    These sort of FA cup ties normally worry me Griff, but in our current league position, Ive got to take a "couldn't care less attitude" haven't I ehh ?.

And a Happy New Year to all those top posters on here, tasty cup tie coming up on sat ....Lions against crippled Alice. Midday on ITV if you want to have a gander. Come on you Lions !!!!!!!