+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: v Hibs (h)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I wonder who the lucky 500 will be if the games go ahead? ��☹️
    United have just posted to say they are in favour of the winter break being brought forward, so hopefully we won't have to find out

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    United have just posted to say they are in favour of the winter break being brought forward, so hopefully we won't have to find out
    Indeed. But there is common sense then there is the SPFL...

I'm happy enough for the hibs game to go ahead and watch it in the boozer with no table service

reschedule the rest, if not and we get the refunds for the derby tickets then the dee will lose around £90k, thats serious cash for a team to lose

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59748682
    Scottish clubs to vote on bringing forward the winter break.
    ..can someone check that the Fun don't have any problems with their wifi signal again!

I wonder who the lucky 500 will be if the games go ahead? 🤔☹️
    I've asked Santa for a vaulting pole.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    What's not to vote for but as Terry mentioned yesterday players' holiday bookings must have been an issue.

So its game on and therefore wonder who is available. Whoever caught covid early last week should be back now and hope a few injuries have had a chance to recover.

Want to see the Appere who is willing to use his strength up against Porteous but dont want Pawlett rushed back and would like Mochrie and Meekison given a chance.

Can ST holders still access the streaming of home games? I haven't tried this season and the URL doesn't seem to work the same now.

Can ST holders still access the streaming of home games? I haven't tried this season and the URL doesn't seem to work the same now.
    I think it changed, along with your username/password. I'll have a look in a minute and see what is going on

This is the info for the Rangers game back in August which I believe was the only game available on VST this season

1. Go to the right web address (please note this is different from last season)

Virtual season ticket holders will now use the same URL as DUTV subscribers to log in, namely https://tv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/

The old, designated web address for Virtual Season Ticket holders is no longer valid.

2. Have your username and password to hand

A designated username and password has been created for you by the Club.

Your username is made up of your name, surname, and your 13-digit New Season Ticket barcode issued to you for this coming season.

Important:

PLEASE ENTER A SPACE BETWEEN THE NAME AND SURNAME AND THEN A DASH BETWEEN THE SURNAME AND NUMBER AS PER THE EXAMPLE BELOW:

John Smith-1234567891012

The password is the same 13-digit new season ticket reference number used in your password, for example 1234567891012

3. Click the login button in the top right-hand corner of the screen (if using a laptop/PC)

4. Enter both your username and password correctly.

5. Please test that you are OK to log in before matchday.

Should you encounter any issues, please contact the support team via email on DUTV@StreamDigital.TV
    I'm assuming this should be live again by Sunday

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)