+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One of Neil Lennon's previous teams V His Future team Match thread.

FFS that all came from flocking about with a free kick on half way Pish

Pretty shocking 2nd half. Too many passengers and no desire to win. Ojo about the only one to get pass marks from me.

Hedges looked disinterested. Hayes poor. Gallagher poor.

Ref's given them everything

If Glass can actually get some players in who will give it their best every game he might stand a chance. At the moment too many players that think they deserve better than Aberdeen or are simply not good enough. Hibs are bang average as are the teams around us and them so the benchmark should not be too hard to break through otherwise games like tonight will be the story of our season.

Absolute garbage - yet again.

Failed to turn up - yet again.

Thank fuuck we get a few weeks off from wasting our time watching this dross.

Pathetic - yet again…

Call me Dave tweeting the First Minister at half time from Easter Rd.

Starting to miss Milne a wee bit

Was a pretty poor performance tonight,not many pass marks,just shows how much we miss Broon and McCrorie.
    In January i'd be looking to get shot off JET(****e) Hedges(****e/uninterested) Mcginn(past it) Hayes(past it) Ojo(not sure what he brings wherever he plays) and also the fringe players Samuels,Longstaff. I'd keep Jenks though...
    January transfer window could make or break our season,over to you Mr Glass and Mr Mowbray

If anyone else is struggling to get to sleep full rerun of the game is currently on BBC Alba

Route 1 is needed when trailing games by a single goal with only a few minutes to play - is that not f****** obvious!? Too much fann**** around too when we get into attacking positions - get some shots off FFS.

About as good a game as this thread title deserved. Ferguson probably the worst player on the pitch. Ramsay was decent and the only player confident enough to have a go.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast