+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hospitals

....and this is the Government of that green and pleasant land? How long do you want them to Govern you?

Today there is catastrophe and misery in the human society and there is one reason: defective leadership of society. People blindly follow even the unintelligent leaders. The leaders hypnotize and attract thousands with their tall talks, gestures and other dramatics. You should know that the poverty and misery of people in any country are the sins of the leaders. True leaders should always be vigilant and think how to work best for the human society; they must be ever cautious that under their guidance the people are not led to darkness, death and immorality.
    --P. R. Sarkar
    From Supreme Expression II, 143

'' PROUT '' Progressive Utilisation Theory.

The Progressive Utilization Theory promotes grassroots-based economic democracy, emphasizing a decentralized, balanced economic setup and local planning. In order to achieve global integration, Prout delineates self-reliant economic zones defined by common cultural and economic factors eventually sustained by a world government. The basic values of Prout are those of Neo-humanism. The theory was propounded by Shrii Prabhat Rainjan Sarkar (1922-1990).

There are several specialities of PROUTʼs economic system. These include guaranteed minimum requirements, increasing purchasing capacity, cooperatives, industrial development, decentralization and developmental planning.

Guaranteed Minimum Requirements
    PROUTʼs economic system guarantees the minimum requirements of life – that is, food, clothing, accommodation, medical treatment and education – to each and every person. Once the minimum requirements have been guaranteed, the surplus wealth is to be distributed among people with special qualities and skills such as physicians, engineers and scientists, because such people play an important role in the collective development of society. The quantum of the minimum requirements should be progressively increased so that the standard of living of the common people is always increasing.

The concept of equal distribution is a utopian idea. It is merely a clever slogan to deceive simple, unwary people. PROUT rejects this concept and advocates the maximum utilization and rational distribution of resources. This will provide incentives to increase production.

To effectively implement this, increasing the purchasing capacity of each individual is the controlling factor in a Proutistic economy. The purchasing capacity of common people in many undeveloped, developing and developed countries has been neglected, hence the economic systems of these countries are breaking down and creating a worldwide crisis.

The first thing that must be done to increase the purchasing capacity of the common people is to maximize the production of essential commodities, not the production of luxury goods. This will restore parity between production and consumption and ensure that the minimum requirements are supplied to all.

According to PROUT, the cooperative system is the best system for the production and distribution of commodities. Cooperatives, run by moralists, will safeguard people against different forms of economic exploitation. Agents or intermediaries will have no scope to interfere in the cooperative system.

One of the main reasons for the failure of the cooperative system in different countries of the world is the rampant immorality spread by capitalist exploiters to perpetuate their domination.

Cooperatives develop in a community which has an integrated economic environment, common economic needs and a ready market for its cooperatively produced goods.

All these factors must be present for cooperatives to evolve. Properly managed cooperatives are free from the defects of individual ownership. Production can be increased as required in cooperatives due to their scientific nature.

For their success, cooperative enterprises depend on morality, strong administration and the wholehearted acceptance of the cooperative system by the people. Wherever these three factors are evident in whatever measure, cooperatives will achieve proportionate success. To encourage people to form cooperatives, successful cooperative models should be established and people should be educated about the benefits of the cooperative system.

The latest technology should be used in the cooperative system, both in production and distribution. Appropriate modernization will lead to increased production.

Cooperative managers should be elected from among those who have shares in the cooperative. Members of agricultural cooperatives will get dividends in two ways – according to the amount of land they donated to the cooperative, and according to the amount of their productive manual or intellectual labour. To pay this dividend, initially the total produce should be divided on a fifty-fifty basis – fifty percent should be disbursed as wages and fifty percent should be paid to the shareholders in proportion to the land they donated. Local people should get first preference in participating in cooperative enterprises.

Developmental planning should be adopted to bring about equal development in all regions instead of just some particular regions. Local wealth and other resources and potentialities should be utilized in this developmental plan.

The controversial problem of the ownership of land can be solved by the phase-wise socialization of land through agricultural cooperatives. Cooperative land ownership should be implemented step by step in adjustment with the economic circumstances of the local area. During this process the ownership of land should not be in the hands of any particular individual or group.

It's not the unvaccinated we need to worry about, it's the hospitals themselves.

"Old Bob" my father-in-law has been in Royal Bolton Hospital for 14 weeks now.

He went in double jabbed, since then he's tested positive twice for the Delta variant and once for Omicron.

Three times, he's been denied being transferred out because of positive Covid tests.

Simple truth is, your vaccines do not work.

As a man who hasn’t had them that’s a ridiculous statement BT , maybe the jabs have saved the old boys life ( obviously not as you have you professor of science head on again ).

Like I posted many times at no time did anyone say the jab was a cure , they are just trying to save lives and control things.

You and many have forgotten that all medicine/ cure started somewhere otherwise we’d be dead.

What intrigues me BT is that if the government had said just bat on everyone ignore this COVID thing - You my friend would have been the first to jump up and down and condemn the useless cabinet off cretins and Baffoons ( as you call them ).

It’s a poison chalice - they can’t win either way.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    As a man who hasn’t had them that’s a ridiculous statement BT , maybe the jabs have saved the old boys life ( obviously not as you have you professor of science head on again ).

Like I posted many times at no time did anyone say the jab was a cure , they are just trying to save lives and control things.

You and many have forgotten that all medicine/ cure started somewhere otherwise we’d be dead.

What intrigues me BT is that if the government had said just bat on everyone ignore this COVID thing - You my friend would have been the first to jump up and down and condemn the useless cabinet off cretins and Baffoons ( as you call them ).

It’s a poison chalice - they can’t win either way.
    Attachment 20639

Enjoy your next four "necessary" boosters in 2022 army88. Pfizer must be laughing all the way to their multiple banks.

I do follow the science army88 (I hold a Batchelor of Science Honours degree), and it tells me to stay well away from these bloody untried, untested chemical manipulations they call vaccines.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-n1270339

The jabs don't stop you getting Covid and they don't cure it, they just boost your antibodies to help ameliorate the effects of the disease so you can still catch it and pass it on but hopefully without being made too ill yourself. However this latest variation seems nothing like the original with most people just having cold symptoms. Cases are well up because everyone and their dog is now testing and also school kids have found out how to get fake positives so they can get time off school. It also seems people aren't dying from it but dying for other reasons but have tested positive for Covid. The stats are screwed up and not presenting a true picture.

Just had a chat with our friendly "Neighbourhood nurse". ICU's across Manchester are nowhere near full capacity, the NHS are relying on "bank" and agency nurses because the regular ones are throwing Christmas sickies, ostensibly because of positive Covid tests.

She says it's not just Blow Job who is taking the pi$$.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just had a chat with our friendly "Neighbourhood nurse". ICU's across Manchester are nowhere near full capacity, the NHS are relying on "bank" and agency nurses because the regular ones are throwing Christmas sickies, ostensibly because of positive Covid tests.

She says it's not just Blow Job who is taking the pi$$.
    Posted the other day re this BT and same sort of analogy, friend at HFX and they say same sort of thing ,plus since we had the real issue 12 months back we’ve trained no others in ICU for covid after - so as you say limited people to the job and if they test positive or take the mick , the care is thin on the ground hence panic to protect the NHS again.

The one thing that has come out of this is that as good as the NHS is it’s inadequate to cope with anything like this going forwards - I guess it’s down to the government ( whichever one ) to sort this out going forwards and get the NHS up to speed - people will have to pay for it one way or another.

I accept your opinion BT , it’s just as I’ve said to you before I’ve lost people with the same opinion as you one a young man in his 50s who had asthma a good friend for many years - died and they tell me he’d have lived with the jabs - I mean science is science and the deaths have dropped dramatically after vaccine s , or is that untrue as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)