+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hospitals

Even my GP is softening towards my anti-vax stance. He knows there are risks with vaccinations, he just cannot or will not quantify them.

But BT as I said to you many times there isn’t a medication out there without risk , none of them are safe /,safe.
    All medication you’ve had came with the same risks , measles mumps rubella , flu and it goes on and on

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    But BT as I said to you many times there isn’t a medication out there without risk , none of them are safe /,safe.
    All medication you’ve had came with the same risks , measles mumps rubella , flu and it goes on and on
    Very true army, however, life is a risk, medicine is a risk, believing politicians and scientists is a risk, playing in the Premier League is a risk ----that's life and there is only one certainty as far as that is concerned. You can waste your life by worrying about what may or may no happen or you can live it and say que sera sera!

sub: Friend, I can not accept that attitude ,it is a defeatist complex. Life is a struggle ,a fight !

Someone is telling me in the Philippines ,life there is corrupt. After a typhon the Captain of that village ,dishes out rice some he gives 3 bags , and to some unfortunate people they do not get anything. Corruption!!!

Take football and our players .What if their motto would be ''que sera sera!'' For sure we would end up in the 4 th Division!

Life is a struggle ,a fight and it started at birth.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I agree army, nothing comes risk free, I weighed up the potential risks and decided to have the jabs and booster, but this week l read a statement emanating from 10 Downing Street, a government's spokesman, which said that the vaccines were 'completely safe'.

That is untrue, a lie, and it's just the latest in an absolute tsunami of lies and untruths from politicians, scientists and the media regarding this virus.

The utter contempt these people have for our intelligence seriously pisses me off, and that is putting it as mildly and politely as I can.

I have written from P R Sarkars discourse, on 'Microvita (Official) Home Page'.

Regarding these microvita of crude order which may come within the scope of a microscope, people give them the name "virus". They say, "This disease is of virus origin." But virus is a vague term. The better term will be microvitum, and not virus.

Now, these microvita move throughout the entire universe, from one celestial body to another. They move everywhere, crossing the boundaries of nebulae, piercing through milky-ways, galaxies, stars, satellites, planets and meteors. Like other psychic and psycho-physical beings, they have also got basic characteristics -- such as existing, multiplying and dying. They move unbarred, without caring for the atmospheric conditions or barometric readings. How do they move? Everybody requires some media for movement. Mobility means movement through a medium or media. There may be more than one medium, that is, there may be many media at a time in the same movement. These microvita also move through several media. They move through sound. The so-called virus of a diseased person moves through his or her sound. They may move through tactuality. They may move through forms or figures. In the case of some of the diseases, the disease spreads through the smell of the disease, and in the case of subtler microvita, they may move through ideas.

The instruments of scientist are not able to pierce yet deeper the atom ,electrons ect.
    Scientist ask ''Matter makes up everything, but what makes up matter?'' What they come up with is???

''Central to the new theory is the idea that fragments of energy, not waves or particles, may be the fundamental building blocks of the universe.''(our scientists) notice ''maybe?'' They don't know!

If they still use the term 'virus' it means they have not found something deeper

Sarkar goes on to say:

'' Now, what is the root cause of this universe? Which is the starting point of life or *****ity? These microvita are the carriers of life in different stars, planets and satellites -- not carbon atoms or carbon molecules. These living creatures with their mysterious movement create minds and bodies, living bodies in different celestial bodies, and they also destroy minds and physical bodies, or developed or undeveloped corpor, in any corner of this universe. So the root cause of life is not the unicellular protozoa or unit protoplasmic cell, but this unit microvitum.

I will continue in the next post

These scientists have a new theory about the universe. Here's what you need to know

Our theory begins with a new fundamental idea – that energy always “flows” through regions of space and time.

Think of energy as made up of lines that fill up a region of space and time, flowing into and out of that region, never beginning, never ending and never crossing one another.

Working from the idea of a universe of flowing energy lines, we looked for a single building block for the flowing energy. If we could find and define such a thing, we hoped we could use it to accurately make predictions about the universe at the largest and tiniest scales.

There were many building blocks to choose from mathematically, but we sought one that had the features of both the particle and wave – concentrated like the particle but also spread out over space and time like the wave. The answer was a building block that looks like a concentration of energy – kind of like a star – having energy that is highest at the center and that gets smaller farther away from the center.

Much to our surprise, we discovered that there were only a limited number of ways to describe a concentration of energy that flows. Of those, we found just one that works in accordance with our mathematical definition of flow. We named it a fragment of energy. For the math and physics aficionados, it is defined as A = -⍺/r where ⍺ is intensity and r is the distance function.

As you say sinkov, '' a government's spokesman, which said that the vaccines were 'completely safe''.

They can not know if they talk about (scientist) '' fragments of energy,''

The question is ? How does Sarkar know? when our scientist have not a clue?

Balan, your following of Sarkar is much too deep as far as I am concerned.
    I have several friends who have departed this planet whilst trying to discover the meaning of life. Sad really, because life passed them by in the end whilst they were still looking.
    Each one to his own, it works for you and probably millions of others whereas there are also plenty of others, such as myself, who just can't be bothered with the philosophy and psychology of how we should live our lives. Just live it, warts and all.
    The end result is always the same, no matter what you believe in.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)