+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: New Buyer Progress

Don't worry Tricky, I've got plenty of Peddy in stock!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Following requests to clarify what 'shortly', in terms of their naming of the Preferred Bidder, actually means they have issued a new statement this morning stating that 'shortly' means that they will be 'shortly' in a position to name said PB!!
    So that clears that up then!!
    No, they said they are confident they will be able to name names shortly not that they will be able to......

PS - MA doesn't smoke but he does fume occasionally.

Don't worry Tricky, I've got plenty of Peddy in stock!
    Will you post some to Amsterland please mac? Haven't had any since the weekend of the Brum game and won't get anymore until the weekend of the Bournemouth game.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Will you post some to Amsterland please mac? Haven't had any since the weekend of the Brum game and won't get anymore until the weekend of the Bournemouth game.
    Not wishing to seem churlish but as I'm down to myself last dozen......
    NO!! 🤔

Not wishing to seem churlish but as I'm down to myself last dozen......
    NO!! ��
    Mel Morris attitude lol

The latest update seems to indicate that naming a preferred bidder will now wait until its known which division Derby will be playing in next season! This would seem to indicate that bids made still have qualifications, i.e. the price paid would be lower if we are in League 1. Thats worrying because whilst being relegated wouldn't be a disaster, but if we incur another 15pt penalty it would be.

I am distinctly unimpressed with the way this administrators have handled matters.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    The latest update seems to indicate that naming a preferred bidder will now wait until its known which division Derby will be playing in next season! This would seem to indicate that bids made still have qualifications, i.e. the price paid would be lower if we are in League 1. Thats worrying because whilst being relegated wouldn't be a disaster, but if we incur another 15pt penalty it would be.

I am distinctly unimpressed with the way this administrators have handled matters.
    I made the same point, about the cost of buying a Championship club v a League One club, weeks ago Swale, but the consensus seemed to be that it didn’t matter.
    Didn’t make sense to me then but I know little about the financing of football clubs so I didn’t argue.
    Like you, I’m totally unimpressed by the way the administrators appear to have handled matters...six months of broken promises and minimal progress would seem a fair appraisal...and I agree...relegation is something we can recover from, but a (fourth?) consecutive season ‘sabotaged’ by events off the pitch would be seriously damaging.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I made the same point, about the cost of buying a Championship club v a League One club, weeks ago Swale, but the consensus seemed to be that it didn’t matter.
    Didn’t make sense to me then but I know little about the financing of football clubs so I didn’t argue.
    Like you, I’m totally unimpressed by the way the administrators appear to have handled matters...six months of broken promises and minimal progress would seem a fair appraisal...and I agree...relegation is something we can recover from, but a (fourth?) consecutive season ‘sabotaged’ by events off the pitch would be seriously damaging.
    Binnies are out of the process. £30mill not enough according to administrators

Quote Originally Posted by wessoram View Post
    Binnies are out of the process. £30mill not enough according to administrators
    none of them are meeting it. That is why the silence continues.
    No one will bid fully, until DCFC's league status is known. Guaranteed now.

Winviz is going back up into the 80's, things looking gloomy. trouble being as our league position slides, the purchase price slides but the debts dont. Thus the 100% football creditors, 25% all other creditors comes under increased pressure. if its League 1, it looks like League 1 minus 15 now

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)