+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Buyer Progress

New Buyer Progress

To paraphrase Chris whitty on another subject: 'there are several things we don't know, but all the things that we do know, are bad'. The administrators are starting to sound like politicians, Wayne Rooney appears to be less in the loop than he was, Chris Kirchner is showing his frustration (and unprofessionalism) with multiple utterances on social media. Anyone else got even the slightest inkling that we might be running down the clock on The Rams?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    To paraphrase Chris whitty on another subject: 'there are several things we don't know, but all the things that we do know, are bad'. The administrators are starting to sound like politicians, Wayne Rooney appears to be less in the loop than he was, Chris Kirchner is showing his frustration (and unprofessionalism) with multiple utterances on social media. Anyone else got even the slightest inkling that we might be running down the clock on The Rams?
    His, Kirchner's, description of Morris did give me a giggle.

seen them on social media.

It is actually quite serious and makes a mockery of every "sources", imminant prediction.

Should HMRC drop their demands? No, they shouldn't, a precedence will be said.
    It seems these prospective buyers want a club, but won't accept the debt.

This is all par for the course, the inevitable negotiation as in any deal, don't think HMRC will push for liquidation, they will get much less, but they won't be "had on the cheap" either, whilst any buyer will look to get best price.

It could take a while, there's no rush, we are league 1 bound, best that whoever takes over is serious and a fit and proper owner. Kirchner's been very loud, but the loudest doesn't always win!

kircher apologises and bombs out of it.

Appleby in there. Didn't he sell out to MM in a hurry?

Rooney and the players can't be happy with this?
    January could be a free for all.

According to Steve 'what we know so far' Nicholson Kirchner officially pulled out last night

In my, non expert opinion, the urgency disappeared with the additional points penalty. Until then we could be saved. Since then it’s been League One next season...at best.
    Can’t remember ever being so disinterested in the Boxing Day football programme.
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kirchner resurface sometime in the New Year, just hope we aren’t completely ‘asset stripped’ in the meantime and will have something to play for this time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    In my, non expert opinion, the urgency disappeared with the additional points penalty. Until then we could be saved. Since then it’s been League One next season...at best.
    Can’t remember ever being so disinterested in the Boxing Day football programme.
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kirchner resurface sometime in the New Year, just hope we aren’t completely ‘asset stripped’ in the meantime and will have something to play for this time next year.
    Maybe it’s U.K. V USA business practises but I don’t think such business should be done in public and didn’t really take him seriously or like him as a potential owner. Time will tell if I’m being too picky

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Maybe it’s U.K. V USA business practises but I don’t think such business should be done in public and didn’t really take him seriously or like him as a potential owner. Time will tell if I’m being too picky
    Can't disagree with any of that, another flash harry making all sorts of promises and public pronouncements but in reality no serious intentions. Half these "business" people seem to be deluded.

I mean what has changed so significantly? It seems he supposedly put a bid in and because it hasn't been accepted immediately he has flounced off in a huff, well is he that naïve that he didn't expect his bid to be considered in comparison to others?

For me an attention seeking self publicist and we are well rid.

The Administrators have been quick to deny the contents of Kirschners statement and say that they have received higher bids, one of which has now raised that bid further!
    They have also said they will announce the preferred bidder soon!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)