+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: New Buyer Progress

There was support from Rams for Bury admittedly not as much as for Blackpool although the 2 situations were similar.

Radio Derby saying Carlisle Capital have put a bid in.

Also seen it on a tweet from a Jamie Gardner, whoever he might be.....

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    There was support from Rams for Bury admittedly not as much as for Blackpool although the 2 situations were similar.
    Some I don’t doubt, MA...and maybe I’m talking about myself, but it’s a bit like that Niemoller poem...’First they came...’
    It’s happened to Bolton, Blackpool, Bury, Macclesfield, Wigan...now Derby and before long...Oldham Athletic.
    I did no more than feel ‘that’s a pity’ and feel sorry for the fans. I’m not sure what others did to help but within that context I’m just grateful for wanderlust’s words of support.

Burnley are also in trouble. Apparently their new owners took them over with loans leveraged against Burnley's assets only fronting a small amount themselves - and have now defaulted on repayments so the money they got for Chris Woods will be swallowed up and their entire squad is up for sale. Pretty much what happened to BWFC repeating itself. Have to say that the F&PP test for owners is a bad joke.

Fascinating. DCFC is in administration fighting for its life, I look on here for news. Virtually nothing. DCFC play hated local rivals tomorrow, I look on here for predictions. Nothing. But the government hater Vs the Forest fan bitchfight is still going strong. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Fascinating. DCFC is in administration fighting for its life, I look on here for news. Virtually nothing. DCFC play hated local rivals tomorrow, I look on here for predictions. Nothing. But the government hater Vs the Forest fan bitchfight is still going strong. ��
    Hmmm...I don’t think I’ve made any ‘government hating’ post on the Covid thread...I don’t ‘hate’ Forest...and I have commented on this ‘new buyer’. You could always start a thread yourself but to keep you happy...the Forest v Derby thread has been begun. X

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm...I don’t think I’ve made any ‘government hating’ post on the Covid thread...I don’t ‘hate’ Forest...and I have commented on this ‘new buyer’. You could always start a thread yourself but to keep you happy...the Forest v Derby thread has been begun. X
    He wasn't referring to you rA!

I think he was

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I think he was
    Ah your right, I've caught up with the bilge being posted on that thread.

Yet another EFL statement...... cause for hope? Who knows?

Name:  EFL stmt.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  10.8 KB
    Last edited by MadAmster; 24-01-2022 at 02:40 PM.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)