+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: It will not go away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Biden tagged this nonsense from a brain dead Blackburn lad (nothing new here then!) a "terrorist" event.

COLLEYVILLE, Texas — US President Joe Biden on Sunday called the weekend hostage crisis at a Texas synagogue an “act of terror” as the FBI identified the attacker who held four worshipers at gunpoint in Congregation Beth Israel for 11 hours.

Nothing anti-Semitic here, move along the bus please?
    The Muslim Council of Britain (MC has expressed solidarity with the Jewish community, describing the incident as a "a hate crime and an act of anti-Semitism".

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    The Muslim Council of Britain (MC has expressed solidarity with the Jewish community, describing the incident as a "a hate crime and an act of anti-Semitism".
    Muslims have no idea what anti-Semitism means. They hate all non-Muslims, Jews, Christians, Gentiles, et al. The bloke travelled to a specific part of Texas where his favourite female is incarcerated. He was looking to force the Yanks to release her in exchange for any type of hostage. Anti-Semitic my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    How on earth did this guy manage to get an ESTA into the US? Even if MI5 were no longer interested in him you would have thought his name might have put up a red flag when he applied for permission to travel. Where did he say he would be staying when he arrived in the US? You need to put this on your application. Did he have a list of street gun dealers or did he just happen to bump into one? He appears to have lied on his application about his medical history. Was anyone in the UK not worried about his travel plans? Lots of questions here for the US and UK authorities.
    This is a very good question Outwood, the last time I went to the USA about 5 years ago, besides the ESTA, I had to queue for two hours to get to immigration and was then questioned closely on why I was here, where was I going, where was I staying, when was I going back etc, then it was thumbprints and a lengthy perusal of the computer screen. It was such a long winded pantomime that I said we'd never be going back, and we haven't.

HTF did this guy slip through ?

We have a deluded Muslim from Blackburn who gets himself killed in a Texas synagogue and you still manage to blame it on the "Loony Left" mon ami.
    Did they not do O level English at your school BT, if they did I presume you failed, or you would not be claiming that what I posted equates to blaming the Loony Left for what happened in Texas. On the other hand, the Loony Left and British Muslims are not mutually exclusive groups, so it is possible this Muslim nut-job was also a fully paid-up member of the Loony Left.

Maybe, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Did they not do O level English at your school BT, if they did I presume you failed, or you would not be claiming that what I posted equates to blaming the Loony Left for what happened in Texas. On the other hand, the Loony Left and British Muslims are not mutually exclusive groups, so it is possible this Muslim nut-job was also a fully paid-up member of the Loony Left.

Maybe, but I couldn't possibly comment.
    Listening to the news at the weekend and they were talking about a hostage situation at a synagogue in Texas, the hostage taker was described as a 'British man'. That's all they need to say, when they're suitably vague like that, you know instantly we're not talking white, right-wing, anti-semitic nut jobs here, we're talking ethnic minority nut jobs, and sure enough he's one of Blackburn's finest.

"It won't go away, anti-semitism is still rife amongst British Muslims and the Loony Left."

It seemed fairly evident to me on topic that you were suggesting a Muslim from Blackburn and the Loony Left were somehow jointly culpable for a synagogue being attacked in Texas sinkov.

I well remember how your constant accusations of anti-Semitism were "weaponised" to attack the leadership of Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party prior to the last election sinkov.

You could teach Starmer a trick or two mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This is a very good question Outwood, the last time I went to the USA about 5 years ago, besides the ESTA, I had to queue for two hours to get to immigration and was then questioned closely on why I was here, where was I going, where was I staying, when was I going back etc, then it was thumbprints and a lengthy perusal of the computer screen. It was such a long winded pantomime that I said we'd never be going back, and we haven't.

HTF did this guy slip through ?
    Mrs Outwood and I went to the States in 2011 and 2017 flying in to JFK both times. Security at the airport was very tight but we had the address of my cousins in Long Island as a place to stay. I remember the fingerprinting. We would go back nevertheless if we could. Even managed a trip to South Dakota in 2011 to see more distant cousins and got pulled up by local security in SD as to the reason for our visit. How did he go unchallenged all the way to Texas?

Listening to the news at the weekend and they were talking about a hostage situation at a synagogue in Texas, the hostage taker was described as a 'British man'. That's all they need to say, when they're suitably vague like that, you know instantly we're not talking white, right-wing, anti-semitic nut jobs here, we're talking ethnic minority nut jobs, and sure enough he's one of Blackburn's finest.

"It won't go away, anti-semitism is still rife amongst British Muslims and the Loony Left."

It seemed fairly evident to me on topic that you were suggesting a Muslim from Blackburn and the Loony Left were somehow jointly culpable for a synagogue being attacked in Texas sinkov.
    I meant exactly what I posted BT, 'anti-semitism is still rife amongst British Muslims and the Loony Left', a separate sentence, a separate paragraph. How on earth you have deduced from that simple statement of fact, that I am suggesting ISIS and Momentum had teamed up under the leadership of Jeremy Corbyn to attack a synagogue in the USA I have no idea.

Are you on the meds again ?

I’m only surmising but I reckon he got in Because he’s a Muslim ?
    Last edited by army88; 19-01-2022 at 06:14 AM.

UN Palestinian refugee agency seeks $1.6 billion to counter cash crunch

UNRWA struggles to recover financially after Donald Trump cut aid in 2018, and while Biden's administration has restored some support, agency says still faces 'existential threat' over budget gaps.

In the Gaza strip Hamas fires 400 Rockets into Israel.
    In 2018, Hamas turned away two large truckloads of Israeli humanitarian aid intended to relieve medical shortages in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday.
    The IDF said it coordinated the transfer of eight truckloads of ***** medical equipment through the Kerem Shalom crossing due to severe humanitarian conditions in the Hamas-controlled enclave, with hospitals struggling to treat Palestinians wounded in clashes on the Israel-Gaza border on Monday and Tuesday.
    Hamas accepted four trucks of aid supplied by the Palestinian Authority and two trucks supplied by UNICEF.

But two truckloads of medical aid provided by the IDF were turned away when the origin of the equipment became apparent.

In addition to 53 tons of medical equipment set to be transported into Gaza this week via the crossing, the increased Israeli aid included more than 14,000 units of intravenous infusions, 40 medical basins, 20 medical examination couches, 25 infusion stands, 85,000 disinfectant pads and 12,500 bandages.

Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman approved the reopening of the crossing on Monday, three days after Palestinian protesters set it ablaze for a second time in two weeks, causing damage worth NIS 30 million ($8.3m) to the crossing’s infrastructure.

The director of Gaza’s Shifa Hospital’s emergency department, Ayman Al-Sahabani, told Reuters that medical supplies were running out.

“We are talking about 25 times the capacity of the emergency department, with all the big challenges and the shortage of medicine and medical supplies that has reached critical levels... A lot of these patients are waiting their turn to enter the operating rooms,” he said.

Increased efforts should be made to improve conditions in the Gaza Strip, UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolay Mladenov said at a UN Security Council meeting on Tuesday.

“Starting [on Wednesday], the United Nations, together with international partners, will need to focus and redouble efforts to implement projects that will have an immediate impact on improving the electricity, water and health situation as a matter of urgency,” he said.

Hamas Government governs Gaza. Yet to fire thousands of rockets into Israel this they can manage, but electricity, water and health situation ??

From March 2020, the Israeli humanitarian aid organization Natan will run two clinics in the new Gaza Health Center to provide trauma, medical and dental care to Gaza civilians.
    The health facility is located on a 10-acre area of land near the Erez Checkpoint at the Israel-Gaza border and was built and is managed by the American NGO, FriendShips.

At the time, the Palestinian Authority had expressed concerns over the project, calling it an “attempt to whitewash the image of the Israeli occupation, whose hands are stained with Palestinian blood.”

Since 2004, Natan has sent teams to provide assistance to victims of disasters from floods, to earthquakes, to typhoons, in Asia, Africa and others. Recently, Natan sent medical care to Syrian civilians on the Syrian side of the Golan Border. The organization is also active is long-term community recovery and resilience projects.
    Natan is one of many Israeli organizations that respond to humanitarian crisis and disasters around the world. Israel is always one of the first countries to send aid in the wake of emergencies and has helped save thousands of lives. The Foreign Ministry declared that, “No other country can dispatch search and rescue teams, and field hospitals as fast and effectively.”

The Hebrew word ( Natan - נתן ) means 'to give'. And so we have in English, Nathan, Netanyahu' ''When Netanyahu's father emigrated to Israel, he Hebraized his surname from "Mileikowsky" to "Netanyahu", meaning "God has given."

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)