+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TMSTID at 500-capacity Pittodrie

TMSTID at 500-capacity Pittodrie

To prevent the arch-****tery of repetitive dull match thread titles as much as anything.

Oot - didn’t even apply.

Venue - laptop HDMI’d to the telly. *******s to festive TV.

Pre - lunch and perhaps a libation denied to me today as I’ll be driving tonight.

Post - man Pat

Prediction - a win for the home team, representing a club which shares our opponents’ honour of being the best in our street.

I think this is struggling to be a sell out. 1-0 Dons Ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    To prevent the arch-****tery of repetitive dull match thread titles as much as anything.

Oot, rapidly losing interest.

Prediction - 1 or maybe even 2-0 Dundee and the next match thread title will surely be Neil Lennon's dons v ??? match thread.

Oot

Nae even donsdaft jnr. bothered to apply for the tickets.

No doubt they went to a favoured few.

Simple win for the dons.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No doubt they went to a favoured few.
    Not at all. I know at least three season ticket holders, none of whom I’d consider to be of the favoured few, and one of whom is reddup1903 from on here, who applied and have been allocated tickets.

I didna bother:

- 500 is an over-reactive farce by politicians who spent their formative years preparing for their careers of grey-suited mediocrity at weekends, instead of hurling insults and small non-threatening objects over segregation fences, and who would never understand the game were they to be locked in a room with Alex Ferguson for a month. The bland leading the blind. Not in my unique Dons ID.

- with c9000 season ticket holders, the chances of landing one would be c1/18 or around 5.6%, and whilst Shane got on a lucky one that came in 18/1, the odds are too long, probably even for ohno.

- public transport on Boxing Day? Rarer than a hun with integrity, a tim with 50% of his own teeth, or a Jute with fitba knowledge beyond what he’s had read out to him/her/them from The Sunday Post knitting column.

- Red TV, despite the pish 1980s windey-up analogue picture quality, will provide adequate coverage if Paw Patrol Volcano Island and a big ****-off Duplo wall aren’t constructed in front of the screen.

Apart from that, by 3pm I’ll wish I was there.

Oot

Nae sure if I’ll bother trying to watch

2-1 Dons

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Not at all. I know at least three season ticket holders, none of whom I’d consider to be of the favoured few, and one of whom is reddup1903 from on here, who applied and have been allocated tickets.

I didna bother:

- 500 is an over-reactive farce by politicians who spent their formative years preparing for their careers of grey-suited mediocrity at weekends, instead of hurling insults and small non-threatening objects over segregation fences, and who would never understand the game were they to be locked in a room with Alex Ferguson for a month. The bland leading the blind. Not in my unique Dons ID.

- with c9000 season ticket holders, the chances of landing one would be c1/18 or around 5.6%, and whilst Shane got on a lucky one that came in 18/1, the odds are too long, probably even for ohno.

- public transport on Boxing Day? Rarer than a hun with integrity, a tim with 50% of his own teeth, or a Jute with fitba knowledge beyond what he’s had read out to him/her/them from The Sunday Post knitting column.

- Red TV, despite the pish 1980s windey-up analogue picture quality, will provide adequate coverage if Paw Patrol Volcano Island and a big ****-off Duplo wall aren’t constructed in front of the screen.

Apart from that, by 3pm I’ll wish I was there.

Well, I’m pleased about that, I thought the tickets would have went to the board room chummies.

Sitting at Pittodrie along with 499 others won’t be great though.

The cynic in me returns and suggests the possibility of them all being crammed into one section of the main stand.

TMSTID travelling with a 14-strong squad, three of whom are goalies, I hear. Positive jandies test and contacts quarantining. They applied to the SPFL for a postponement, but being neither tim nor hun, the response “Nuh. **** off, underlings” is not in keeping with the spirit of the calendar.

I'm sure a postponement would have been acceptable to all.

But as you say, neither team are weegies.

Thus is now beautifully T-ed up for us to completely sh1t the bed.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast