Christmas must have come as manna from heaven for United, after complaining of two games a week. Even so, i wonder if the this break, plus the International breaks are sufficient.

My suggestion is this, that training during the season should consist of cots under the south stand, and intravenous hypnotics. Induced sleep, plus bedtime at 8pm should be get all well rested.

Wayne Rooney, in his younger years, said that he could play a game, have ten minutes rest, then play another. I can relate to that, i had after burners for the first ten minutes which helped gain superiority early. I then had a second wind and settled into a rythm, i had a vast reservoir of energy, as my lasses would confirm.

Then theres the monster Beck, due to fixture congestion, the club had to play ten games in twenty days or something like that, and won or drew most.

I forget that Bonner and the players are snowflakes, and would collapse in fear and anxiety at the prospect of Russian soldiers massing on the french coast. It is a possibility, our leaders are snowflakes too.

The Russians have tech superiority in conventional war. It must be a shocker that someone could speak like this. Mind you Mr Snowflake, youve had it too good for too long, we all have.

Meanwhile, Bonner continues to whinge and moan like a child.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION.......