+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Panic button

Panic button

Would any other recent WFDUFC manager manage to go 5 gemmes without a win?
    1 win in 10?

15 goals in 20 games…. Unlucky?

I think we'll get over this slump in the new year.

We are well away from 'panic' territory IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspar View Post
    Would any other recent WFDUFC manager manage to go 5 gemmes without a win?
    1 win in 10?
    Micky Mellon went 8 games without a win and 1 win in 12 in December last year.

All about what we can do in the new year.

Very Important to keep Jeando and Benji

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    All about what we can do in the new year.

Very Important to keep Jeando and Benji
    Same issues of width, speed, creativity and now not a decent striker.

To be fair we have had no luck with injuries, covid, refs either. Levitt played what 10 games and made a difference. What has happened to biamou fvck knows, our two best youngsters appear to be 16 and one will be gone soon and one was assaulted and booed off at Ibrox. Offside goals, decisions and penalties as well as having to play kids at Ibrox aint good luck. So I agree lets see into February. Terrible run after a great run. Think what a speed winger and finisher could do.

You make your own luck though.

I hear Jeando is off. Levitt going back but I hope not.

One note to the club our injuries are horrendous - surely during break its worth updating us on status and reasons?

not panicking yet but thank f uck for the points we picked up earlier in the season and thank f uck for the winter break being brought forward

massive transfer window for us, we should get Watt in now IMO

I would suggest the person who should be pressing the panic button is Tam although to be fair he seems a very laid back type.Its not that i or any others are calling for his head but in my opinion he is working in a pretty brutal environment run by a man i honestly would not fancy working for.

I'd take a 10th place finish in the league right now.
    It's going to be interesting, if it ever starts up again.
    I'd rather they called the league than play in front of 500.
    Boxing Day was my most surreal day at Tannadice ever, mind you the weather didn't help.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)