+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan Transfer Thread

Axel and House wont go anywhere unless we replace them. Arsenal haven't got a hope of getting Watkins or Luiz.

I would swap Luiz for ESR? Watkins no, anyway in todays Market and being an England scoring international, i would say Watkins 75 million

The best of the rest;
    SJM........100 million
    Emi 1......75 million
    Luiz........ 40 million
    Cash....... 30 million
    Konsa......40million
    Mings......45 million

Every player has his price!

I would love ESR to join but hes a Arsenal fan. I wouldn't fancy out chances.
    Our owners wont sell unless we can get a better replacement. Obviously our hands were tied with Grealish.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Axel and House wont go anywhere unless we replace them. Arsenal haven't got a hope of getting Watkins or Luiz.
    Axel is not our player mate. Manure can recall him at any time, and sell him to Napoli. Maybe the Gomez link is because Steven G knew about the Axel thing all along. I agree with Hause not being allowed to leave.

I’d be shocked if Ollie leaves in this window. Though, out of our two 1 goal in 3 strikers, he’d bring the greater fee, due to his age. Flog them both in the summer as far as I’m concerned.

True exiled. It would be a good move for Axel and Gomez would be a superior addition. I would hate watkins to leave. He will be a very good player. The goals will come. Ings can go. Some are tipping us to get Ferminho

I know Bongo, after all, “Tis the season filled with folly, lalalalalaaa, lalalala”.

Fermino will not come to us, let's not get into the silly season, let's leave Newcastle fans to do that, they are in a situation where they can afford to spend but seriously, are players who play Champions league football going to leave for a relegation battle!! We hae goiod players who need to get their act together before buying more. The Likes of Bailey, Traore, Ings, Buendia. There's 100 million pounds worth of so called Talent that are under performing massively! Get these guys fit and playing regularly and it will be like 4 new signings, at the minute they all look a waste of money!

Tony Cascarino said he had a gut feeling that Ferminho would go to villa so it must be true.

Coutinho VP bound, loan till end of season 😁

Our team might look like this

Marinez
    Cash Konza Gomez Deane
    Luiz James McGinn
    Buendier Watkins Cautinho

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)