+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vs Leeds

Vs Leeds

I think we now have a fully fit squad to choose from except Bailey? Couple of friendlies under the belt and valuable game time for Traore & Coutinho.

Leeds have somehow managed to survive a lot of prolonged injuries and handed our ar$es to us at VP last season when we were flying. The also won at VP in the previous meeting in the promotion season - we owe them one.

Emi
    Cash/Konsa/Mings/Digne
    Luiz
    McGinn/Ramsey
    Coutinho/Buendia
    Watkins

COYL!

Has to be, cannot wait for Bailey to be fit and ready, crazy to think what we paid for him and he has been involved in just 4 games! When he comes back it will be like a new signing, Traore as well.
    I think Leeds still have a few injury concerns but your right, we owe them a good thumping..

That would be my team too.

1-10 picks itself really. The final piece, Watkins or Ings, is the conundrum.

An all-around player or finisher?

With all those providers, i.e. 2 No.10s plus SJM and Rambo, I’d take the finisher.

Lone striker, playing ‘under the cosh’, 5 across the middle? then Ollie.

Konsa a doubt, so a right-sided CB needed, welcome Mr. Chambers.

The lad and I are wagging school/work for what we call breakfast football. Bacon sandwiches and coffee. Can’t wait feels like forever since our last game. Come on Villa. 3 points will aid my digestion.

Team looks strong. Ollie’s due a brace. It is done.

Hey happy new year everyone. Hope you’re all well or mending.

I can feel the anticipation !

Its like getting home when you want a poo

Stay classy Bongo.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Its like getting home when you want a poo
    And I suppose getting 3 pts is the big relief 😆

Think a draw was a fair result in the end, that was a full blooded wasn't it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)