+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan Transfer Thread

Jan Transfer Thread

Who's coming in, who's going and how much will SG get to spend?
    I would like, Lingard, Madison or Kante
    Out....Davis- AEG..Trez..Tuenzebe
    How much??
    Thats not easy, maybe 30 million if we get something for Elghazi.
    Thoughts and Rumours here.

Budget may depend on FFP but assuming all ok on that front I believe most of the Grealish money will be made available for SG to bring in whoever is available and fits his philosophy. Gives them about 15 games or so to bed in and push on next season, the problem with this window is good players are likely to come from teams pushing for honours or perhaps a gem that will keep up a team fighting relegation.

Out - El G, Davis (who by the way would be a great target man with Ings playing off him if Ollie were unfit but SG's approach is 433)

Priority is the DM position

Such a pity we lost Nacky just when he was beginning to show form! I wonder if Chelsea would offload Kante??

Is Kante a realistic target? Kante, Kalvin Philips or Prowse would be nice.

Raphina would be great. If we raid leeds so would Bamford but were apparently after a Brazilian forward

More realistically i can see Glen Kamara and Borna Barisic brought in from Rangers

If we have to raid north of the border, and I sincerely hope that we don’t, then I’d prefer James Tavenier, Joe Aribo, or Ryan Kent. Just one of them though.

Scouse can keep Oxlaide and the Centre Back. We need players that are better than we have, we need starters. The current crop that needs upgrading, can become squad players.

The Gangsta with the ‘rat features’ from manure is also a big no from me.

Conor Gallagher who’s on loan at Palarse appears to have grown up since his spell at the boggies. Will chelsea sell?

This Barbossa from Flamengo looks dodgy to me, sort of a Wesley wannabe before Ben Mee got hold of him. AH, Clogger Mee, what's his contractual situation?

I haven’t a clue really, like most of us.

“Barn door Banford” I believe someone has been over indulging in festive hallucinogenic substances ? Were struggling to find a suitable closet to conceal our previous £22million Brazilian purchase in !

I think Gerrard aim is to build a more positive future rather than to clog up our young players opportunities/progress blowing £40 million on players with no sell on value

Gallagher is a Good shout!

Reading through the Nationals and a few Social Media sites, it appears that;

Ar5e are after Ollie (some say Dougie as well)
    Hause off to Watford
    Axel manure to Napoli
    Davis to Forest or Bournemouth
    Ajax Argie left back (butcher), or Scottish Bologna LB, inward
    AEG and Trez are on their way
    Barbossa and Alvarez striking links

No idea myself, we can’t believe anything these days, but these rumours keep surfacing.

Perslow and Lange never do their washing in public. I think yes, several players will go out on loan, no big shakes their but players coming in??????

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)