+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Window January 2022

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    The player is Connor McBride. Apparently, he's been terrorising defenses in PL2 U23. Hmm! Ben Knight appeared in the Charity Shield for City last August but....
    And didn't DA say he didn't want to develop other team's players?
    Mind you a decent striker could take some pressure off the defence.....though he would need some assistance from the rest of the team.

This looks like a decent signing and certainly knows where the onion bag is. But I agree with you Gazan we certainly need some creativity in the midfield department to help Lowery who is trying to do everything. I note Owen Dale has not featured for Blackpool recently, can’t see anywhere suggesting he is injured would love for him to come back into the fold with his goals and creativity.

This could be a decent signing. I notice he is the same age as Scott Robertson, so would have played alongside him at Celtic(?)

With regards to Owen Dale, think we would be better off having him back for the rest of the season, rather than taking the money.

Think Dale is injured (or infected) again rather than left out. Whatever, we do need a forward looking creative midfielder.
    What we also need is some switch to orthodox wing play to inject pace and penetrative into our game. Time for 442?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12