+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Falling out with the boss…

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Meekison and Mochrie have been booked more times than Harkes this season, I find that incredable.
    Do you tho...? It's time to lose the Mister nice guys, and make sure the young guns know exactly what is required. And to be fair, some of them seem to know the script. (Thank Fcuk)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Do you tho...? It's time to lose the Mister nice guys, and make sure the young guns know exactly what is required. And to be fair, some of them seem to know the script. (Thank Fcuk)
    Im amazed that Harkes has only picked up 1 yellow I mean, powderpuff

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    Im amazed that Harkes has only picked up 1 yellow I mean, powderpuff
    I know what you meant, totally agree. not just him tho........... at least the young anes are willing to get fired in. I'm not Butchers biggest fan, but, at least when he is on the park the other team might not want to try sashie through the midfield without a wee bruise or twa

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I know what you meant, totally agree. not just him tho........... at least the young anes are willing to get fired in. I'm not Butchers biggest fan, but, at least when he is on the park the other team might not want to try sashie through the midfield without a wee bruise or twa
    Agree'd, we dont want to be too nice to play but also dont want silly ball flicking bookings either

Butcher is stupid for getting booked too often and Harkes is soft for not. Hmmm. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Butcher is stupid for getting booked too often and Harkes is soft for not. Hmmm. 🤔
    What's we the slaver thing Terence? Was that a question or just a statement???

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    you disagree with either of those statements ?

Only zoomers are on here , have met and spoken to her in the Snug , she is adamant these stories are ****e , crack on tho

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Only zoomers are on here , have met and spoken to her in the Snug , she is adamant these stories are ****e , crack on tho
    First whooooosh of the year goes to....... 👏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    First whooooosh of the year goes to....... ����

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)