+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If I were Mod

I'm surprised that he's got a ban if I'm honest,we all know what he's like and I just thought that he was being Kessler,you should have just taken him with a pinch of salt Griff,don't put so much effort into replying to him as he feeds off the attention,he's nowhere as bad as piglet and can be amusing if you remember that he's a wum,he's not been rude or offensive since he's been back after all just trying to get a bite,Kessler and Frank are cut from the same cloth so treat him the same way as you treat Frank

Thanks for the reply Griff.

My understanding is that if you have good reason to believe this was not the original Kessler you are within your rights to ban him.

FootyMad rules state that:

"You may not: Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity".

Having said that, I have to say I am disappointed.

There are few enough controversial/challenging posters on here after the banning of PP and NS.

I was similarly given "a few days off" by the sanctimonious moderator with misplaced delusions of grandeur on t'other board (NS certainly had him sussed and I am confident didn't libel him).

That was enough to ensure I wouldn't post on that site again, at least not as long as he remains a moderator.

I just hope this Board isn't going the same way because in reality Kessler 2.0 wasn't causing serious grief to anyone.

Not worth falling out over though!

Happy New Year.

I see that Mullen has his suspicions that it isn’t him. For me, the jury’s out. All I know is, this dross gives me additional work that I don’t need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    “ And please do not call me a troll as it is a term I find very offensive. It is fine to disagree with me but troll is an offensive term.”

Apologies, my Autocorrect at work.. meant to say Triffid…
    Lying bugger ...you typed t8urd

If 2.0 isn't Kess then I'm impressed tbf because I got taken in and I kinda like that,as howoldboy states there are few enough posters to rattle the cage on here and Kessler did like to fulfill that void,if Kessler isn't banned and 2.0 is an imposter then why doesn't he come on here and say so,it's what I would do?
    In the end it's your decision Griffy,it's you that has to mod the forum and if something doesn't look right then go with your intuition

Well, Kessler’s turned up on t’other board and says it’s NOT him, so this guy is toast.. I’ll do it tomorrow….any objections?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Well, Kessler’s turned up on t’other board and says it’s NOT him, so this guy is toast.. I’ll do it tomorrow….any objections?
    No objection Griff... but why not keep him/her on board?

Now we know it's not Kessler we at least have a new poster that so far hasn't caused any great offence.

Happy New Year to all!!

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    I've no objection to whoever it is being allowed to post, but they shouldn't be using my name to do so.

My bet with Laffy finished today. I won the bet with £120 to Laffy's £98.

Happy new year to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
    I've no objection to whoever it is being allowed to post, but they shouldn't be using my name to do so.

My bet with Laffy finished today. I won the bet with £120 to Laffy's £98.

Happy new year to all.
    Congratulations Kessler.

Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post

Now we know it's not Kessler we at least have a new poster that so far hasn't caused any great offence.

Happy New Year to all!!
    I agree, though in his/her own name. Not Kessler 2.0

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)