+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Financial boost

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Surely the Editor's notes is a wind up...you lot greet like fu@k when you have to play on a plastic pitch������
    WARNING

The above was posted after festive drinks had been taken.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    That what happened to you when you switched teams...and most people on here have told you to GTF at some point or another ������
    WARNING

Festive drinks were consumed during the making of the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    WARNING

Festive drinks were consumed during the making of the above post.
    Well that being the case, I can only believe that peter consumes festive drinks 24/7/365/52.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Well that being the case, I can only believe that peter consumes festive drinks 24/7/365/52.
    It would certainly explain a lot

Back on topic

UEFA £250k
    Shanks £700-900k
    Robson £100k
    Kerr Smith £500-800k
    SFA interest free loan £2m

Have I missed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Back on topic

UEFA £250k
    Shanks £700-900k
    Robson £100k
    Kerr Smith £500-800k
    SFA interest free loan £2m

Have I missed anything?
    Don't think so apart from the Noel Hunt money you have all bases covered i reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Don't think so apart from the Noel Hunt money you have all bases covered i reckon.
    Forgot about Noel.

Also might add £50-60k more if Chucky decides to let Souttar go to the Huns this window.

So excluding the government loan that would be between £1.6 and £2.1million income just from UEFA and transfer fees. So far.
    Kinda puts £50k for Kamara in the shade eh BP

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Forgot about Noel.

Also might add £50-60k more if Chucky decides to let Souttar go to the Huns this window.

So excluding the government loan that would be between £1.6 and £2.1million income just from UEFA and transfer fees. So far.
    Kinda puts £50k for Kamara in the shade eh BP
    You forgot 1.2 million for Jack Hendry, plus cut of the fee between Celtic and Belgium team. Smith fee just about covers Watts wages.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    You forgot 1.2 million for Jack Hendry, plus cut of the fee between Celtic and Belgium team. Smith fee just about covers Watts wages.
    Glue

Tony Asghar in todays Courier talking about our finances.......

“It’s easy to red line a figure but the accounts will be audited this year and I think you’ll find, happily, the club will be in profit,” Asghar told Courier Sport.

Perhaps Jeremy or Peter could confirm this for us?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)