+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO Gunboat

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I am happy to do that Peter just let me know what bet i have to put on mate and i will do it.Well done on winning the bet it was probably the only bet that you could have won given the way things ended up this season but credit where credit is due it was very shrewd,very very shrewd.
    Ok good I would imagine as soon as the play offs are done we'll get next season's prices

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Ok good I would imagine as soon as the play offs are done we'll get next season's prices
    Have you thought about your side of the bet yet?

Have you thought about your side of the bet yet?
    Just back fae holiday mate,will get back to you soon.

Just back fae holiday mate,will get back to you soon.
    Did you have the luxury of a real room or did you stick with a bedsit? 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Did you have the luxury of a real room or did you stick with a bedsit? ��
    We had free accommodation with many inside toilets and a private swimming pool,i would recommend Sri Lanka to everyone on this board,FACT.

We had free accommodation with many inside toilets and a private swimming pool,i would recommend Sri Lanka to everyone on this board,FACT.
    😂😂😂

Wouldn’t be going just now mind you.����
    Last edited by japanarab; 13-07-2022 at 07:20 AM.

Peter i am gonna go with Falkirk to win league 1.Just to confirm the £20 bet will be Dundee to win the Championship and Falkirk to win League 1 is that ok?.

Peter i am gonna go with Falkirk to win league 1.Just to confirm the £20 bet will be Dundee to win the Championship and Falkirk to win League 1 is that ok?.
    Ok GB perfect

Ok GB perfect
    That's our bet placed Peter,i have given you the full £20 i was due so the bet is.......

£40 double placed with Bet 365.

Dundee to win The Championship at 7/4

Falkirk to win League 1 at 7/2

It pays £495.00 so nearly £250 each.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)