+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FAO Gunboat

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Well if this is an example of your posting prowess DUFCstokie I for one would be following your utterances.

(If you like Ian Harkes that would also help me follow you)
    Many thanks mate . As for Ian Harkes, while he is pulling the tangerine shirt on I will continue to wish that he hits the form we need. I have always found it hard to turn against any DUFC player, but some of them just make it so easy for fans to turn on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Personally I don't have a problem with Peter posting - he can be quite entertaining at times. No problems with you either GB - people like you are keeping the board alive.

I'm one of those people who post rarely. There are times when other posters have already articulated my thoughts and other times when I can't think of anything to contribute so don't want to post for the sake of it. Also, I'm not naturally gifted with the entertaining patter some posters such as yourself possess.
    Just do what I do, blether any old ****e. 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Just do what I do, blether any old ****e. 🤪
    Blethering $hite comes naturally once I've a couple of ciders down my neck Terry

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    No problem with you Gunboat, poetic licence and all,
    But for treacherous supporters of other teams, they simply do appall
    Good stuff mate,fair play to Peter he won his bet and its only fair that i squared him up.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Good stuff mate,fair play to Peter he won his bet and its only fair that i squared him up.
    Cheers for that, I have varied with Peter by being amused by him, to being irritated by him when he appears like a rash all over here, especially when the funster and sheep moderators have previously binned my old accounts for far less

If you get to Alkmaar, Groet/Schoorl nearby is a place we’ve stayed many times (and the campsite at alkmaar) and is an area highly recommended

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Cheers for that, I have varied with Peter by being amused by him, to being irritated by him when he appears like a rash all over here, especially when the funster and sheep moderators have previously binned my old accounts for far less

If you get to Alkmaar, Groet/Schoorl nearby is a place we’ve stayed many times (and the campsite at alkmaar) and is an area highly recommended
    Cheers shed buoy,i will be there if we play them but the young lad has booked our hotel in Amsterdam and i'm sure most Arabs are doing the same.We are planning on travelling up on the day of the game.

Will see what happens, may yet get the foot ferry from Newcastle if AK prevail

I for one enjoy reading your posts Stokie, do it more often mate
    Don't really mind Mackie but when put on the spot he does not answer a straight question.

As for Shanks, respect what he did for us in promotion season, did his best under Mellon with no service and head went down.
    We cashed in and wished him luck end of story.
    However joining a club who behave like spoilt brat Billy big baws now makes him one imo
    Feck Hertz and all who sail in her.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)