+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brewers

Brewers

So another crucial away game coming up, what changes will Artell make have to make ? Richards out, Ramsey back in at RWB 3 CHS will hopefully stay the same Adebisi needs a rest but not sure who will replace him as Macfazdean is useless. Midfield Robertson for Finney, up front well that is difficult Mandron looked well off it and 38 year old Porter put a shift in at Morecambe so surely has to be a doubt. Is Long fit ? I assume 5-3-2 or will he tweet things to accommodate Ainley in a more forward role.

Prediction 1-1 draw.

Despite the win on Wednesday, let's not get carried with expectation of an imminent rush up the table....yet. Burton are holding their own in mid-table but haven't played for ages.
    We need to start with a bang like at Morecambe but with an end product.
    Ramsay MUST play and Ainley should start behind the front two ahead of Finney. Alternatively Robertson should be the 3rd midfielder BUT one of the middle 3 must be pushing forward at any time. If Adebisi is fit, he should be encouraged to bomb forward and get crosses in and to shoot. The same is true for Ramsey but he needs less encouragement. We cannot rely on frontmen to do all the scoring hence the midfielders ought to chip in. Billy and Zac are probably also due a goal.
    My heart says draw 1-1 but my head says 0-2. Time for my heart to take control🙂

Can't believe he's persisting with Ainley at RWB and playing Finney. How will Mandron play with all the transfer speculation? I assume Finney is in based purely on a desire to play the academy rather than developing other team's players? If that is the case, I'd rather he played the younger Finney!

We've got 5 big players helping out at the back against the throw, we know it's coming. Why can't we deal with it??

Finney mentioned once in 30 minutes!

When is McGarry going to retire? He's supposed to be a RADIO commentator. It's so difficult to know even where the ball is on the pitch. The long silences and waffle he indulges in can be incredibly frustrating.

Get Finney off now!. Push Ainley up and cover Ainley with some pace.

Why is Johnson on the bench if Artell's not intending to play him??

DAs selections today mystifying.😠

And another! Murphy off????
    Has Finney got some dirt on the manager?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast