+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ot - Best top 10 films

There are so many films over the years that I have enjoyed & watched over & over, I think the Equaliser 1 & 2 will be up near the top with Dunkirk , Saving Private Ryan , Pearl Harbour , Life of Brian , Uncle Buck & True Grit all being there or there abouts but now I am scratching my head & up pops The Untouchables, The Godfather & I love all Jason Statham films , the list could eventually be endless

Its got to be Schindlers List for me.

Its down beat, tragic and cruel but uplifting in the sense of human spirit at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Its got to be Schindlers List for me.

Its down beat, tragic and cruel but uplifting in the sense of human spirit at the same time.

Good shout Eths.

The Pianist is another heartbreaking one but brilliant film

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Coming to America is brilliant comedy. Gotta love Eddie Murphy. 48hrs is another good Eddie Murphy film with a fair bit of humour chucked in.

Never seen Midnight Run Renno but I'll keep a look out for it on Netflix mate
    I think digital must have the rights to it as it keeps cropping up on there. It’s Robert de Niro and the bloke who played Taggart in Beverley hills cop

If you manage to watch it let me know what you think of it

I mistook midnight run with midnight express and if anybody hasn’t seen midnight express give it a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    I think digital must have the rights to it as it keeps cropping up on there. It’s Robert de Niro and the bloke who played Taggart in Beverley hills cop

If you manage to watch it let me know what you think of it
    Ahh at last, there is another fan of the film Midnight run, which for me will always be Robert De Niro's best film.

Unfortunately we lost 2 of its main stars this past year, and thats 3 of them gone now as far as I know.

Marvellous. “One Neil Baldwin, There’s only one Neil Baldwin”

Film music.
    Love Theme - Blade Runner.
    “Put your hands on me.”

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pOfvq5ZO-Qw&feature=share

Not a top 10 film , but I watched it last night BELFAST , a poignant film set amidst the troubles there in 1969, Judie Dench stars, the film also has a really good soundtrack to it , worth a watch,

Easy Rider

Love Story

Shawshank Redemption.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast