+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ot - Best top 10 films

Oh yes bloodsport and Rambo / loved the 80s for its diversity of music movies computer games. Granted the technology wasn’t where it is now but there was something new all the time. 2000’s games rant alert , here comes another FPS

Speaking of guilty pleasure films, I always still laugh at the film Cactus Jack starring Kirk Douglas. And btw, I think this was/is actually alled The Villain in the US.
    Its a slapstick comedy western which Douglas had probably never done before, and it also starred a young and then unknown Arnie Schwarzythingy. 😆

Hey Ive bin watching and really enjoying the film Educating Rita again tonite on Bbc2.
    And hey, as good as Michael Caine is in this film, Julie Walters absolutely flipping belts it out of the park as 'Rita' lol.
    What a great film, done way back in '83. 👍

I managed to see Clockwork Orange in 70/71 at the ABC in Wakefield, before it was withdrawn.

In fact, I went twice !
    I still regard it to be the best film…. it was so far in front of its time.

Helga at Ritz late 60s , St John's Ambulance Team were busy ,

Hey speaking of great films on the telly again, on Ch5 last night. An Officer and a gentleman, done 40 years ago can you believe!.
    Richard Gere starred in it of course, but Lou Gosset Jr was superb as the strict Sargent, who you sort of wanted to like for all the wrong reasons lol.
    And it was a question once again, as to how many people on set were peed off with Debra Winger. 😲

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234