+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Leeds United - v - Burnley ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Yup surprised me how little fight they had compared to earlier in the season. Think they missed Pope a lot too.
    Perhaps due to our form, they thought how easy will this be and came unstuck. Anyway, let's hope it was a one-off and we continue.

The trouble with you WTF is that on here, and at E.R i suspect, the vast majority of us fully understand that we might go down this season. However, we choose as a collective (known as Leeds united fans) to get behind the side and staff 100% when times are tough (why the song mentions ups and downs).
    Now, ive been on here many years, and i can remember you moaning (rightly), in the Bates years, and all through every time since, Massimo et al. you would even moan and complain during those brief rays of sunshine during those periods when we might have won occasionally.
    I just don't get how, having bore witness with us to all that went before, why you cant just chill the F out and enjoy the pleasant ride we are currently on with Bielsa?
    I mean, whats not to like? we play the right way, got promoted, had a cracking 1st season, investing in the clubs future etc, etc.
    Most of us come on here for a bit of light relief from the daily grind. You Sir are not helping.

I ain't saying if people are wrong or right it's to their own. But the same people that are calling others moaners so on are not innocent.
    The world is littered with all this not just in here so good luck finding a chill spot.
    I know I get ignored in my posts and that is fine I just put my thoughts out there and if one cares to listen that is fine also.
    Wtf or anyone else for that matter put there's out there also but instead of being ignored the attacks start back and forward.
    What is LOVE or LOVE THE NEIGHBOR? They are nothing just hearsay words made up as if they were really no disputes no divorce ugly fights so on as you can see our lives are littered there is not such thing as a perfect world and forums are no exception.
    How many times is needed to be told if you don't agree with someone why escalate things let it go for crying out loud.

Maybe Oz but you have become much more considerate in the last 2 years to what others post or how they take things.

Yes you could turn the other cheek and ignore but when there is constant bile aimed at people and they stop posting maybe the behaviour needs to be called out.

Mrs O no longer posts largely as she had better things to do that be insulted all the time. Clive no longer posts for a number of reasons but I suspect in part due to a lot of the nonsense, ditto Tichi, ditto Blanco etc etc.

Toxic, caustic behaviour needs to be called out for what it is. FFS he even called for one of our Mods to stop being a mod - you really couldn’t make some of it up.

Maybe Oz but you have become much more considerate in the last 2 years to what others post or how they take things.

Yes you could turn the other cheek and ignore but when there is constant bile aimed at people and they stop posting maybe the behaviour needs to be called out.

Mrs O no longer posts largely as she had better things to do that be insulted all the time. Clive no longer posts for a number of reasons but I suspect in part due to a lot of the nonsense, ditto Tichi, ditto Blanco etc etc.

Toxic, caustic behaviour needs to be called out for what it is. FFS he even called for one of our Mods to stop being a mod - you really couldn’t make some of it up.
    Yes, he may have done all that and I did something far worse. But needs to stop as people calling each other out doesn't go down well. I'm sure you me he she all have other issues and a toxic forum well just adds to the insult. I'm not innocent far from it and with a couple of posters instead of coping it on the chin I retaliated and I hate myself for it and like you say seems like I mended my ways but the reality is that is the person I really am.

Spot on.
    Thought the ****wit had flounced for good, unfortunately his insidious poison is creeping back in.
    Bigger problems to deal with at the moment so can't be arsed with his bile anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Spot on.
    Thought the ****wit had flounced for good, unfortunately his insidious poison is creeping back in.
    Bigger problems to deal with at the moment so can't be arsed with his bile anymore.
    Hummm and spurring insults of your own how does that help the situation?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)