+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Wrexham 02.01.22 [NL]

Interestingly this was a surprisingly complimentary comment from a Cheaterfurlough fan who was at our game today with his Notts supporting Dad, commenting on a Wrexham fan vlog...

"As a chesterfield fan I went to the game and watching the standard of that game I have no idea how we are top and Notts around 5th ish. I know Wrexham were on 10 men but Notts looked like the non league Barcelona (when they were good) Good luck to Paul Mullin in the Olympic diving championship"

Made me smile anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Wow after reading redpassion, (their fans chatroom) I am sure I have never read such a load of hatred fuelled garbage in my life. I suggest they stick to rugby and sheep shagging as they were happy to tell us that is what they are 🤣
    Not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
    I wouldn't be a paediatrician in the Land of my Fathers for all the tea in China.

Wow after reading redpassion, (their fans chatroom) I am sure I have never read such a load of hatred fuelled garbage in my life. I suggest they stick to rugby and sheep shagging as they were happy to tell us that is what they are ��
    In that case you should get out more. Just like NCM, Redpassion is a typical footy messageboard. Some negative, some positive, but in the grand scheme of things populated by proper fans.

I'm interested to see whether your "I suggest they stick to rugby and sheep shagging" comment will draw a racist reaction from a certain poster on here, or whether he will be a hypocrite!

It’s a great result.

I think looking at the fixtures you’ve got to fancy us if we are within touching distance come the run in.

Our last 8 games as things stand are against 8 of the current bottom 9!

EP I guess you haven't read their thoughts on todays game, because if that is a site populated by proper fans, I would hate to come across their 'not proper fans'. I also fail to see how 'sheep shagging' is racist, as anyone can shag sheep, but they seemed proud of it.
    Anyway all that matters is that we got three points today on our way to promotion COYP

EP I guess you haven't read their thoughts on todays game, because if that is a site populated by proper fans, I would hate to come across their 'not proper fans
    As I said before, their site is a typical reaction after a disappointing defeat. We're all the same, we just wear different colours.

I also fail to see how 'sheep shagging' is racist, as anyone can shag sheep, but they seemed proud of it.
    I think forwardmagpie will have to enlighten you on that one. Or maybe it's just me he wants to enlighten.

Anyway all that matters is that we got three points today on our way to promotion COYP
    Agree 100% with the first bit, and hopefully later on with the second bit.

Don't wakened that dragon elite 😤 love Ap richard 😆

Well,what a cracking advertisement for the National League!…superb atmosphere…some great football and non-stop action for 90 minutes!
    I thought Wrexham were probably the best team to have visited ML this season,even with 10 men and were,in my view,unlucky not to get the offside that led to the penalty/sending off…but I hope I’m proved wrong!
    I still think we had another gear or 2 we could have stepped up to when we got the 3rd but let’s save them for what’s to come!
    Everyone deserves credit for their performance this afternoon but I thought Ed Francis was fantastic and deserved MoM!
    Ruben who???? 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In that case you should get out more. Just like NCM, Redpassion is a typical footy messageboard. Some negative, some positive, but in the grand scheme of things populated by proper fans.

I'm interested to see whether your "I suggest they stick to rugby and sheep shagging" comment will draw a racist reaction from a certain poster on here, or whether he will be a hypocrite!
    That message board made me smile.

As you say, typical. If we had lost then some of the posters we have who only post when we lose would be back (where are you?) and would be posting similar stuff.

Only one person though said it wasn't a handball!

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Exactly. We've heard it dozens and dozens of times before by opposition as well as past Notts managers. You can't take it too seriously and no need to analyze it, instead best to just smile at it knowing we've bagged the 3 points.

Great in particular to read the positive comments on Sam and even more so Francis, nobody was expecting that before kick off.

As others have mentioned time to take full advantage of the favourable looking (on paper) upcoming games.

Sounded full value for money and top entertainment today thanks to IB and the boys and all in front of a big crowd to boot.
    Brilliant Laddo- just smile knowing we bagged the 3 points - i laughed my head off lol

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast