+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reality starting to sink in.

Reality starting to sink in.

We are going down chaps.1 win in 20 PL matches says it all.Losing to teams around us.Dycheball no longer works.Also with it being ugly and unattractive makes the situation even worse.
    Hoof and hope is anti-football but IF it keeps you in the PL it can be forgiven.If not, say no more.

CIB.
    We are still doing the same things over and over like a record with a scratch in it , I’ve put on another thread we have players letting people run of them centre backs giving goals away and strikers not scoring goals, to top all that the manager insists he’s happy with the squad and that we can turn it around, I’m a little bemused by Pace and Co accepting that the all seeing oracle Dyche has the ship under control.

Wake up and smell the coffee f f-sake we all have.
    Last edited by army88; 02-01-2022 at 06:47 PM.

It looks like we are going down CIB, I can't argue with that ,but we still have matters in our own hands.Need to start winning ASAP,or we will be doomed.
    I just can't put my finger on what's going on in the training ground ,it's almost as if the players have decided enough is enough of hoofball and have decided to try and get rid of Dyche judging by their efforts so far.
    I bet Cornet can't believe what he's done signing for us.

I agree but boy his transfer value must be going up every game he plays.

We are f*cked. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We are f*cked. End of.
    The Dyche recipe is old and stale and the end result is fecking awful.I have just seen his post match interview and he is happy with the players but we need to find that "edge".
    I would have said I am fecking livid with Tarko for gifting them their first goal and not getting a block in on their second goal.
    Then whoever told Cornet not to take the second free kick after he had scored a worldy with the first one should be head first into the Calder tomorrow morning.Instead it was glided over to be comfortably cleared.I would have fecking blown a gasket never mind happy with the players.

I wonder how long it will take to bleed out and die after you slash both wrists?

I don't mind losing but at least appear like you give a $hit.

Man utd - gift from McNeil
    Leeds - gift from Tarks

Its not a edge, its desire and focus.. both these players are lacking both.. on their way to Newcastle in Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Man utd - gift from McNeil
    Leeds - gift from Tarks

Its not a edge, its desire and focus.. both these players are lacking both.. on their way to Newcastle in Jan?
    That is exactly right darkness I’d include Lowton in the Man U goal aswell they lost possession between them and neither tried to even sprint back and make amends - I’d have brought sancho down before letting him do what he did with free reign.

The hunger desire isn’t there in Tarky , Lowton , Mcneil , JBG and it’s starting to show - Dyche has never had that to deal with before in his tenure here I don’t think - this could be a bumpy January and February for him.

If he turns this around then fair play to him - but reality is I knew we were going down before we’d kicked a ball this year ( even bet on it ) and I’m Burnley through and through , if ever there was a time for Dyche to really get Hero status it’s now - I’ll watch with interest but won’t hold my breath.

If I say it a million times if you are seeing:'' The hunger and desire isn’t there in Tarky , Lowton , Mcneil , JBG and it’s starting to show.'' Nobody can do anything ,how we play, week in week out . Its a ball from defence into never never land, we call attack! With no midfield. Loosing possession almost each time.

If he turns this around - never ! That's his style, that's his philosophy something like ''if we can block everything in defence ,maybe we can nick something in attack '' In between its hoof ball ,or you call it Dyceball.
    Any answer to this would be on the training ground ,to play possession football, over and over again, even if it takes months ,which we have no time now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)