+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window / Transfers - 2021/22 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Rotherham United sign ……………
    Noah

On loan to us in the summer.
    Awful

Bolton Wanderers have signed Fulham's former United States youth international right-back Marlon Fossey on loan for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Rotherham United sign………..
    I'm more interested in who we don't sell. This lot have done us proud so far. In particular I think we need to keep hold of
    Wood (yes!) and Smith. OK they will have a dry spell or mis-time the odd tackle but they are the sort who would run through a brick wall* for the club and can inspire team mates.

* or maybe that's just Warney's "character test" they all have to undergo before he'll sign them.

<> Carlisle United <>
    EFL Division Two side Carlisle United sign, 22 year old right back Joel Senior,
    on a 18 month deal, from Altrincham, fee undisclosed.

Well personally I think we should use this window to up grade our squad .? Firstly Grigg, Warney and co have had enough time now to evaluate his ability so for me it’s a yes or no ? If it’s a no then he should go back and a long term replacement brought in ie Dion Charles who was the bargain of the century or somebody similar of a good age who can take us forward for the next few years ? Same applies to Smithy and Freddie either get them to sign or move on and build for the future.
    Same applies to Woody great man for us but long in the tooth now ? think he would be a massive struggle in the championship, Tilt should be his replacement but if not we need a young Woody !

You have to keep improving otherwise you get caught up ?

First job is getting promotion. Not the time to tinker or issue ultimatums.
    Don’t think will see Tilt play for us again. Hope not anyway.

We have lost one game. That is all. We can’t play like world beaters all the time.

We have to keep our nerve, keep the squad as now and we will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Warne has said he doesn't think anybody will come in or go out . Not sure how he can say that maybe he can send me over the lottery numbers as well .
    Maybe he can say that because he's had discussions with the chairman. Just a thought 🤔

No matter of it's January or we have a settled squad. If a player becomes available who is better than we have. Gerim in.

4 or 5 injury's of the wrong people and were like most teams. Struggling

I m not going to read too much into what PW is saying. If he says he’s not expecting to sign anyone that doesn’t mean much
    Smoke and mirrors

If he’s genuinely thinking of wheeling and dealing he won’t be telling anyone until about one day after the deal is done
    If any rumours come it it will be from the other side

<> Swindon Town <>
    EFL Division two club Swindon Town, have signed 23 year old goalkeeper Emmanuel Idem,
    on a free transfer, undisclosed length of contract.
    The player was released by Derby County in October 2021.

<>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" <>

<> Stevenage FC <>
    EFL division two club Stevenage, have signed 30 year old right back Luke O'Neill,
    undisclosed length of contract.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast