+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window / Transfers - 2021/22 Season

Yes he is Brin when he’s not injured

Bola maybe, but Kayode needs to be playing with us, not on loan

Sam Cosgrove on loan at Shrewsbury from Birmingham says on millers on twitter we are in for him. Anyone heard anything? 25 6ft 4 he scored goals for Aberdeen not many here.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    If we get these 2 I can see Bola and kayode going out on loan.
    Where has Paul Warne said that, can you share the interview link, I have read all the latest news and didn't see that. For me this is important, if that is the case that is in direct contradiction to what TS said, and how can we trust a word the club says if they are giving conflicting messages.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sam Cosgrove on loan at Shrewsbury from Birmingham says on millers on twitter we are in for him. Anyone heard anything? 25 6ft 4 he scored goals for Aberdeen not many here.
    Was linked here before he went to Shrewsbury.The shrews clan wasn’t overly impressed and it hasn’t really worked out..reminded me a bit like hirst with us last season used sparingly and not a regular starter for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Where has Paul Warne said that, can you share the interview link, I have read all the latest news and didn't see that. For me this is important, if that is the case that is in direct contradiction to what TS said, and how can we trust a word the club says if they are giving conflicting messages.
    I think your getting confused derbymiller. It wasn't a statement from PW, TS or the club. It was a response to the PW poss 2 in 2 out
    if we get the 2 players in that PW has mentioned imo I think it would be Bola and JJ going out on loan. If I read it somewhere I either quote the statement or post a link

Agree. As said. I would be playing kayode alongside smith

That's if Smith is hear much longer. There's transfer whispers Bournemouth are looking at taking Moore from Cardiff. So Smith could be his replacment of rumours were true in August.

Andy Carrol been said to have got interest from Burnley signing him, as a replacement
    for Chris Wood who went to Newcastle United.

But - Burnley said to be looking at Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Andy Carrol been said to have got interest from Burnley signing him, as a replacement
    for Chris Wood who went to Newcastle United.

But - Burnley said to be looking at Crystal Palace striker Christian Benteke.
    When he’s fit and plays, Carrol is a very good player, trouble is he’s 99% sick note.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    When he’s fit and plays, Carrol is a very good player, trouble is he’s 99% sick note.
    I would think pay per game for Carrol, he was only getting £1,000 a game with Reading, due to the clubs breach
    of fair play rules.

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast