+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window / Transfers - 2021/22 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Have we signed owt yet A new tea (Green) lady,new cleaner, anybody.Having said that there can’t be much left.
    What about a White line painter to show us a safe way out of the area around the NYS stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Have we signed owt yet A new tea (Green) lady,new cleaner, anybody.Having said that there can’t be much left.
    We are waiting for all the chaff to blow away before pouncing. I believe Mo Salah wants to come to Rotherham as long as we can meet his 1M/week demands.

MK Dons sign 28 year old striker Connor Wickham, the free agent signs until the end of the season.
    Wickham cost a bit of money during his transfers, Sunderland paid £8.1m to Ipswich Town for the
    player, then reported Crystal Palace paid £7m for him from Sunderland.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We are waiting for all the chaff to blow away before pouncing. I believe Mo Salah wants to come to Rotherham as long as we can meet his 1M/week demands.
    And can live with his brother in Eastwood

<> Hull City <>

Hull City F.C. takeover completed on Wednesday, with Turkish business man Acun Llicalli taking
    over the football club.
    It would seem the owner wants to buy Turkish players, with him wanting Ryan Babel & Cenk Tosun,
    got to hope he doesn't come for Daniel Barlaser.

Yet again I would expect someone coming in for Barlaser during the January transfer window.

Q.P.R. reported to have agreed to sign 22 year old Wolverhampton Wanderers defender
    Dion Sanderson, on loan to the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Hull City <>

Hull City F.C. takeover completed on Wednesday, with Turkish business man Acun Llicalli taking
    over the football club.
    It would seem the owner wants to buy Turkish players, with him wanting Ryan Babel & Cenk Tosun,
    got to hope he doesn't come for Daniel Barlaser.

Yet again I would expect someone coming in for Barlaser during the January transfer window.
    Ryan Babel is Dutch mate.
    Barlaser going is gonna happen eventually but I can't see him going to Hull who are currently struggling to stay in the division we are aiming for next season.
    I can't see a Turkish owner being a reason why he would, surely the manager has the say over any players brought in, unless of course McCann is now for the chop and a Turkish manager brought in.

Sunderland fans not happy Johnson hasn't gone for Defoe.

Looking like Wigan have signed Tilt.
    This is a tweet from their Chairman

https://twitter.com/TalalAlHammad32/...hH7lF3iMw&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPELMILLER View Post
    Ryan Babel is Dutch mate.
    Barlaser going is gonna happen eventually but I can't see him going to Hull who are currently struggling to stay in the division we are aiming for next season.
    I can't see a Turkish owner being a reason why he would, surely the manager has the say over any players brought in, unless of course McCann is now for the chop and a Turkish manager brought in.
    I got in a right Babel there, what i should have put was Babel playing for a Turkish club.

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast