+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Westminster government

Westminster government

Now using the word endemic.......

Meanwhile, in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Now using the word endemic.......

Meanwhile, in Scotland
    Wrinklies are lifted for having a pint, Sturgeons stormtroopers are raiding pubs, rumours of crowds not being allowed back into football this month and BBC Scotland continually pump out false information and close down free speech.

Oh and FFS don't go near a hospital, cesspits of disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wrinklies are lifted for having a pint, Sturgeons stormtroopers are raiding pubs, rumours of crowds not being allowed back into football this month and BBC Scotland continually pump out false information and close down free speech.

Oh and FFS don't go near a hospital, cesspits of disease.
    I never really expected the crowd ban etc. to last only 3 weeks but hoped it wouldn't be much longer than that. I see the dentist was blatherin' along on the wireless yesterday saying that resheduling Edinburgh's hogmanay street party for April would be too soon and that restrictions would be required "well into the spring". Where that leaves the fitba' anyone knows. At what point the Scottish public make their feelings really known, if we are shut down for months and England are open for business, is debatable but there has to be a breaking point. IMO the first time the polls show real anger at the Sturgeonfuhrer and her lot and translate into forecasts of them losing seats in the local elections in May or a further downturn in their prospects of getting independence then she'll change tack for sure. Until then..................

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    I never really expected the crowd ban etc. to last only 3 weeks but hoped it wouldn't be much longer than that. I see the dentist was blatherin' along on the wireless yesterday saying that resheduling Edinburgh's hogmanay street party for April would be too soon and that restrictions would be required "well into the spring". Where that leaves the fitba' anyone knows. At what point the Scottish public make their feelings really known, if we are shut down for months and England are open for business, is debatable but there has to be a breaking point. IMO the first time the polls show real anger at the Sturgeonfuhrer and her lot and translate into forecasts of them losing seats in the local elections in May or a further downturn in their prospects of getting independence then she'll change tack for sure. Until then..................
    I know I'm a ****ing pain in the ass re all this but outside of armed the conflict this is the most serious situation facing the people of this country. We have had our liberties and freedom taken from us for political gain.....even the most ardent nationalist must feel some angst.

How anyone with children or grand children can sit back and allow this to happen without any kickback is beyond me.

I honestly don't think this will stop until the powers are taking from her.

I know I'm a ****ing pain in the ass re all this but outside of armed the conflict this is the most serious situation facing the people of this country. We have had our liberties and freedom taken from us for political gain.....even the most ardent nationalist must feel some angst.

How anyone with children or grand children can sit back and allow this to happen without any kickback is beyond me.

I honestly don't think this will stop until the powers are taking from her.
    Mibbe the more she makes a James hint of it the sooner she gets binned.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Problem I see with that are her errors and they have been monumental arnt called out by MSM, they ask for more of the same or worse

Johnson has no place to hide, even from his own party, propped up by labour and the nats.

I've no doubt he wuda went down same route as sturgeon if it wasn't for the Tory rebels, he fluked it.

Sturgeon has no fear from within her own party (apart from some very old school nats) or MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Hopefully!

Problem I see with that are her errors and they have been monumental arnt called out by MSM, they ask for more of the same or worse

Johnson has no place to hide, even from his own party, propped up by labour and the nats.

I've no doubt he wuda went down same route as sturgeon if it wasn't for the Tory rebels, he fluked it.

Sturgeon has no fear from within her own party (apart from some very old school nats) or MSM.
    Johnson is an idiot and Sturgeon isn't any better. Papers today saying crowd events could be cancelled until April. What were the vaccines for?

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Johnson is an idiot and Sturgeon isn't any better. Papers today saying crowd events could be cancelled until April. What were the vaccines for?
    Only in the devolved countries.

I kept on saying it lockdown every winter, restrictions for evermore and let out to play in summer

People have to say No, the country is being run for the benefit of public sector and govt.....not for the people

Only in the devolved countries.

I kept on saying it lockdown every winter, restrictions for evermore and let out to play in summer

People have to say No, the country is being run for the benefit of public sector and govt.....not for the people
    If you are serious about political change then the place to start is the May local elections. Every business has to realise that the corruption of democracy at Holyrood means that they can no longer stand on the side. The only thing politicians understand is losing their seats.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)