+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A busy January awaits

A busy January awaits

Interesting interview with mowbray,discussing targets,contracts and expectations.
    Reading between the lines,it seems like nyambe is the one to definitely be going.
    Much talk was made about the right back role,currently and in the future.
    Lenihan is the player to tie down 100 percent.

Personally, I don't believe anyone will leave in Jan. We are signing new players up just in case, but with the position we are in, the bonus these players will get if we go up, I think most will be more than happy to stay.
    The only one I feel has a chance of going is Brereton. But only if we got an offer of £30m or above.
    Apart from a desperate Newcastle, I just don't see any Prem side paying that for an unproven striker who has in reality only had one good half season in the Champ.
    Its a massive step up, look at Toney & Armstrong who both had great Champ seasons, really struggling.
    He is playing, he is happy and scoring goals, not sure he will be in a rush to go at this point. But if a side came in with a stupidly high bid, then we would probably sell. With £30m they would get several replacements in so I am not unduly worried either way. But it would upset things this season.
    This side has to stay together if we stand a chance of getting promoted.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)