+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2022 crystal ball predictions. Non football.

2022 crystal ball predictions. Non football.

Was thinking about this after reading Mick's..."who will die in 2022" thread.
    So this one is not football related specifically but can include if so wanted.

My main prediction would be that 2022 will be the year of shock caused by conclusive evidence that humanity's isolation in the universe is at an end.
    It won't be grainy images of light on a shyte camera but real and undeniable evidence that can be observed by anyone.
    Of course this is going to be an upsetting time for many
    within our species but you can only hold back nature (and therefore evolution) for so long with deception and lies.
    No clean air...no clean water...erroded soil nutrients and to cap it of...a highly infected dominant species.

All the hall marks for change me thinks... While the last few years have been tough...they may be about to get tougher.

Consider the pandemic as a sort of dry run for the main event in human history....
    Hope your homework is done...😇

Des is going to love this thread Dubs, I’m sure he’ll just about 100% agree with you..

I think it hard to specify exact world events in such a short timeframe but over a longer period I too agree with you.

Up to until Covid I’d never really thought about a Pandemic, Bird Flu was supposed to wipe us out 20 years ago so after that passed without impact I just got blasé about it.

With regards to climate change, I think it already 30 years too late to make the changes needed so this continual kicking the can down the road is irrelevant.

Countries really are run by self serving Nomarks, not a statesman amongst them, no natural “World Leader” of note to get behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post

My main prediction would be that 2022 will be the year of shock caused by conclusive evidence that humanity's isolation in the universe is at an end.
    I think the evidence is already there but as you say it will be more avaliable.

Wow, bold predictions Dubs.
    I predict Russia will invade the Ukraine and China will make a move for Taiwan. Both of these will create another cold war with the US taking strong sanctions on them.
    Wild card countries like North Korea and Iran might throw their hat's into the ring.
    A new anti christ will arise in Germany.
    The long term effects of the Covid vaccines will start to become apparent towards the end of the year, but the media will do their best to keep the lid on.

The pandemic will still be an issue throughout next year, can’t say I’d be surprised if there are side effects from inoculations, I’ve had all mine, but can’t help but have a nagging in my mind having originally thinking it would blow over really quickly, like SARS, bird flu etc

Have been reading a lot about clean water issues, which could affect us too maybe

I don’t think any alien existence will be discovered, I think there is or was life but it’s too far away or at a different timescale (early or extinct)

I think Randy Andy’s gonna be found guilty and the Queen may pop her clogs this year (hope that’s not treacherous) the more I see Biden too I fear for his health

I predict Mick will see out the year despite his previous scaremongering around his health issues , maybe the prediction league has spurred him to live a little longer or be more positive, if so well done Phil

I’m hoping baggieal goes from strength to strength this year in his recovery, and Baggie Blood gets his blood pressure checked as he always seem a little pi55ed off online

Soulman/Lloyd will finally crack and be a little less optimistic this year

SwedishBaggie will reach our shores again this year

Things will go seriously sideways in India this year, especially with the current rise in neo facsism and nationalism in the country could impact Pakistan/USA, China too, although because it’s minorities getting bashed this may go unreported

There will be economic issues starting from China and their internal loan issues, which have been coming to a head for a while now
    I can also see a massive drop in crypto off the back of it
    Last edited by BaggieSingh; 03-01-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    The pandemic will still be an issue throughout next year, can’t say I’d be surprised if there are side effects from inoculations, I’ve had all mine, but can’t help but have a nagging in my mind having originally thinking it would blow over really quickly, like SARS, bird flu etc

Have been reading a lot about clean water issues, which could affect us too maybe

I don’t think any alien existence will be discovered, I think there is or was life but it’s too far away or at a different timescale (early or extinct)

I think Randy Andy’s gonna be found guilty and the Queen may pop her clogs this year (hope that’s not treacherous) the more I see Biden too I fear for his health

I predict Mick will see out the year despite his previous scaremongering around his health issues , maybe the prediction league has spurred him to live a little longer or be more positive, if so well done Phil

I’m hoping baggieal goes from strength to strength this year in his recovery, and Baggie Blood gets his blood pressure checked as he always seem a little pi55ed off online

Soulman/Lloyd will finally crack and be a little less optimistic this year

SwedishBaggie will reach our shores again this year

Things will go seriously sideways in India this year, especially with the current rise in neo facsism and nationalism in the country could impact Pakistan/USA, China too, although because it’s minorities getting bashed this may go unreported

There will be economic issues starting from China and their internal loan issues, which have been coming to a head for a while now
    I can also see a massive drop in crypto off the back of it

”SwedishBaggie will reach our shores again this year.”

I most certainly will, as I do every year (managed to visit GB both 2020 and 2021, although no Baggie games for me, and that must change this year). 😎😊

Ah some very good predictions in there.... particularly about the constant high blood pressures poster...🤣🤣

China is in trouble...putting many entrepreneurs in jail etc....India is in danger.
    USA like UK...very divided as is Europe...
    The whole world is a sorry mess but still perfect...just not complete.
    Each area has its own fragmented problems...which leads in turn to our present global problems....

2022....the year it all changed. Very excited about this year.....🛸🛸🛸

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Wow, bold predictions Dubs.
    I predict Russia will invade the Ukraine and China will make a move for Taiwan. Both of these will create another cold war with the US taking strong sanctions on them.
    Wild card countries like North Korea and Iran might throw their hat's into the ring.
    A new anti christ will arise in Germany.
    The long term effects of the Covid vaccines will start to become apparent towards the end of the year, but the media will do their best to keep the lid on.
    Russia stands on the brink of war.
    Today first reports of the Astra Zeneca vaccine causing transverse myelitis, which effects the spine bladder and bowel.
    Phizer has been linked to skin rashes a month after the vaccination was given.
    Just the Chinese to do their bit now and January isn't even out.

Russia won't invade. False flag is all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    So this one is not football related specifically but can include if so wanted.

It won't be grainy images of light on a shyte camera but real and undeniable evidence that can be observed by anyone.
    Of course this is going to be an upsetting time for many
    within our species but you can only hold back nature (and therefore evolution) for so long with deception and lies.
    No clean air...no clean water...erroded soil nutrients and to cap it of...a highly infected dominant species.

All the hall marks for change me thinks... While the last few years have been tough...they may be about to get tougher.

Consider the pandemic as a sort of dry run for the main event in human history....
    Hope your homework is done...😇
    Wow! Was just thinking along similar lines as I read that report about the Australian astronomers spotting that transient energy in the Milky Way-I Want to believe!😃

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)