+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tics

Season tics

Some folk will buy even if they never see a game, some will hope this is last year of restrictions 😜 , how do you sell season tics to ordinary not very flush season tic holders and (stop sniggering) new season tic holders?.......it's an impossible task

I bought last season pretty sure I wouldn't get to any games out of loyalty. I bought this season expecting to get to all games out of hope for a good season. No season ticket next season because hope and loyalty have gained me nothing and have in fact been swiped away from me.

Why people can't see that the Scottish Government is putting jobs and businesses at risk, so stopping the working population from earning, to 'protect' people who are retired and living on good pensions I have no idea. Schoolchildren now think it's normal to be told by politicians how to think and behave - that's with them for life now so there goes any opposition in years to come.

And if Dundee FC, or any other club, becomes a casualty of all this it'll be deserved by the majority of fans who have backed this atrocity and accepted what's been given to them. I personally wouldn't miss this or any other club if that happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Some folk will buy even if they never see a game, some will hope this is last year of restrictions 😜 , how do you sell season tics to ordinary not very flush season tic holders and (stop sniggering) new season tic holders?.......it's an impossible task
    It's impossible due to the initial overpriced product. If all clubs could agree a £20 max tic price they cud then lower season tic prices.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    It's impossible due to the initial overpriced product. If all clubs could agree a £20 max tic price they cud then lower season tic prices.
    Clubs are being screwed by fans all across the country, the concession tickets are the reason, so easy to purchase them, especially online, because of this the honest paying adult is being asked to pay over the odds, maybe it should be one price fits all, say anywhere between £15-£20, it’s hard on children but there parents would be paying less which may balance itself out

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Clubs are being screwed by fans all across the country, the concession tickets are the reason, so easy to purchase them, especially online, because of this the honest paying adult is being asked to pay over the odds, maybe it should be one price fits all, say anywhere between £15-£20, it’s hard on children but there parents would be paying less which may balance itself out
    The simple solution is to return to pay at the gate and bring back separate turnstiles for OAPs which would stop people abusing the purchase of concession tickets particularly cheap kids season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The simple solution is to return to pay at the gate and bring back separate turnstiles for OAPs which would stop people abusing the purchase of concession tickets particularly cheap kids season tickets.
    We could make it even simpler by not having an OAP gate at all and making all adults pay the adult price.

Think we might get a change of attitude for next season. Club must know if pensioner pricing is being abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    We could make it even simpler by not having an OAP gate at all and making all adults pay the adult price.
    Agree, but would go one step further and make a one price fits all

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Think we might get a change of attitude for next season. Club must know if pensioner pricing is being abused.
    I'd argue it's the adult price being abused by pensioners but I'm pedantic like that.

Dundee have had full Dosh out of me twice this season, derby tic and another game that I can't recall opposition.....no away team has had full price.

Opening day where I acquired a tic for st m game and gave club adult price donation......musta been in a good mood that day.😃

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)