+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January “Additions”

Neves is the one player I really don't want to see leave. Regarding Adama, seeing him pick the ball up in our own half and run at the opposition gets you on the edge of your seat many times but the stats don't lie - 7 goals in 120 appearances and not many more assists isn't exactly stellar figures.
    We got Adama for £18m and there has been talk of Spurs offering £20m which tells me he has stagnated or even gone backwards, there was talk of £40m+ a couple of seasons ago.
    I guess the opinion of Traore will continue to be divisive whether he stays or goes but his reluctance to sign a new contract isn't helping either club or player create any stability.

Ruben Neves is honing in on the 'world class' label and it's hard to believe he is only 24 years old. I really do hope he is happy here.
    We have to do everything we can to secure him at Wolves.

I notice there are rumblings of a Spurs interest in Max Kilman now.
    Another one we need to secure asap.

Looks like Traore might be off to Barcelona on loan. A preferred move to Spurs for us. He can terrorize La Liga instead of us.

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/s...791927815?s=20

Yep. Much rather him go to an overseas club than another PL club.

At least we wouldn't have to face him until next seasons Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Looks like Traore might be off to Barcelona on loan. A preferred move to Spurs for us. He can terrorize La Liga instead of us.

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/s...791927815?s=20
    I'd prefer this to the Spurs move, but I'm interested in the terms of the loan. If they are committed to buy thats fine but if they have the option to return him after a lot of bench warming with twelve months left on his contract then that's a concern... It's all about the detail.

Also if we aren't getting any money at this stage that means we won't have the oppurtunity to replace him or strengthen the squad until the Summer. And if ultimately we're to keep Trincao then not much cash changing hands in any case... I wonder how the fan base will feel about a swap deal Adama for Trincao which is essentially what this starts to feel like!?

Trincao, there is a player in there. A swap with Adama, as suggested, would go down well in my book. Rather Adama go to Barcelona that a club in the UK. However, I would still like us to keep Adama.

https://youtu.be/HSgVI3tTlM4

We may never see this again.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    https://youtu.be/HSgVI3tTlM4

We may never see this again.
    Sadly it feels like that we may never see that level of performance again even if he does stay... without question his finest hour.

I agree that Trincao has great potential, I just hope he can realise that with us in the Premier league!

Rumour about Newcastle plotting a last minute £25m for Conor Coady.

Hope to God this is clickbait garbage as I would seriously question Fosun's ambition if it were to happen.

Pretty unique is our captain.

I can't see that happening. A bit like yesterday with Arsenal and Man U in for Neves. Why sell to your nearest rivals ? As you say "clickbait."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)