+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham

You can almost guarantee we'll see a few Fulham kids coming up here.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    And it'll make us better on park?
    In the long term, hopefully. Not everything is about today, you have to think about tomorrow sometimes.

Sharing market intelligence on player
    Player development knowledge sharing
    Coach development exchange at Academy level

Games and player visits at Academy level
    Commercial, Retail & Operational best practice
    Those bolded areas should (hopefully) in the future have a positive knock on effect to on the pitch in the first team

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    You can almost guarantee we'll see a few Fulham kids coming up here.
    And a few of ours going down to the bright lights for peanuts.

If something positive comes out of this, all well and good. No disrespect to Fulham but I'm finding it hard to raise any enthusiasm about this.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Likely so G, but I’d guess sell on clauses would be in place for all of them just in case they make the step up.

Nae doubt.

This kind of stuff is pish imo. It was a South American player link up a few years ago where we were promised promising young, up & coming South Americans would be heading our way & now it's a Fulham player & coach development/exchange. It'll be somethong else in a few years. Asghar will have a pal in the Fulham set up, just like he did at Boca and they'll have came up with some wise idea between them that most likely will come to nothing.

Thing is though, the current Scottish model is shyte and not really working, so is it wrong for clubs to try innovative new stuff? It's not like we are going to be chucking daft money at it I'm sure so Where's the harm in trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Thing is though, the current Scottish model is shyte and not really working, so is it wrong for clubs to try innovative new stuff? It's not like we are going to be chucking daft money at it I'm sure so Where's the harm in trying?
    I'm still waiting on the cream of world talent being delivered from the football genius in India mate,its only a matter of time.

I'm still waiting on the cream of world talent being delivered from the football genius in India mate,its only a matter of time.
    He hasn't worked for United for about a year, went off to Uni.

😂😂😂😂😂

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)