+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League - Sheffield United - FA Cup

Prediction League - Sheffield United - FA Cup

Wolves will be high off a victory against Manchester United. I am curious what kind of team Bruno puts out. The first team has only played 1 match in the past two weeks. We don't have another Prem match til the 15. So I don't know if Bruno wants to give too many in the first team even more time off when they've avoided the typical holiday fixture congestion. I also think some of the younger players - like Silva and newly returned Sanderson and Giles - will need to be evaluated by Bruno in a match setting. We'll see I suppose.

Sheffield United are back in the Championship after a couple years in the Prem. They started the season out very rough with no wins in their first five matches. Since then, they've fired their manager and gave Paul Heckingbottom the permanent job. He's got 3 wins in 3 matches but they haven't played since December 22. I imagine that they'll be very well rested and eager to get back on the pitch. Billy Sharp leads them in goals with our very own MGW second most on the team. He will not play against Wolves, however. Not sure what to expect in the FA Cup. Our run to the semis a few years ago are amongst my favorite Wolves memories so I hope we take it seriously. I think getting into Europe for next year will be a tall task without several reinforcements in the window. So why not go for the Cup?

Wolves 3-2 Sheffield United

Silva

1) nortonwolf - 18
    2) wolfiebill - 17
    3) Woking88 - 16
    4) MichiganWolf -15
    4) abbobrom - 15
    4) GrizzledWolf - 15
    7) theplater - 14
    8) WOODLANDSWOLF - 8

Wolves 2 Sheffield United 0

Podence

Wolves 3-0 Sheffield (Silva)

I have lowered my ambitions and my aim now is not to get out of last place but just to get into double figures in terms of points. How the mighty have fallen!

Wolves 2 Sheff Utd 0, Donkeydonger with the goal.

Wolves 2 - Sheff. Utd 1
    (Podence)

Wolves 2 Sheff Utd 1 Neves

Grizz ...Great??? minds thainl alike ...

Wolves 2 - Sheff. Utd 1
    (Podence)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)