+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Cal roberts on his way to chesterfield?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I would absolutely love it if they overcame huge odds and the huge points deductions and stayed up sticking 2 fingers up at the incompetent FL.
    Agreed, lets hope they stuff Florist as well. I think their ''preffered bidder'' is to be named asap, so who knows. Good luck to them.

#saw rumour it was Mike Astley, has money but not much sense

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Rick's brother?

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Or even Mike Ashley

LOL, my bad dudes

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I would absolutely love it if they overcame huge odds and the huge points deductions and stayed up sticking 2 fingers up at the incompetent FL.
    Agree 100%, the way Rooney and his squad have reacted to almost certain relegation should make Derby fans proud. I would love them to stay up, but I think it's highly unlikely. We know more than most how incompetent owners can ruin a club, so if they did manage to stay up Wayne Rooney should be Championship manager of the season by some distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree 100%, the way Rooney and his squad have reacted to almost certain relegation should make Derby fans proud. I would love them to stay up, but I think it's highly unlikely. We know more than most how incompetent owners can ruin a club, so if they did manage to stay up Wayne Rooney should be Championship manager of the season by some distance.
    Agreed

Been watching Derby quite a bit as they've had a lot of games televised live and been very impressed with the spirit and quality they've shown throughout this ****storm of a season and in agreement with the previous posters in really hoping that they survive although if Everton do make an approach I think it would be hard for Rooney to turn down....if this Saturday is his last game,go out with an ALMIGHTY bang!....pleeeeease!!

They are by all accounts playing some good stuff as shown by the two superb goals they scored on Saturday. Well worth a look.

The playing squad is right behind Wazza as are the vocal Pride Park crowd.

A SKY reporter at the game on Saturday broke some news towards the end of the game, that the administrators had been told the EFL want a documentation of sorts proving that Derby can complete the season, by Feb 1st I think & if they don't, face more points deduction & possible expulsion from the league

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast