+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No mention

No mention

Its strange that there's been no mention of the reopening of Scottish football stadia, - or the interest in Lyndon Dykes from a host of clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Its strange that there's been no mention of the reopening of Scottish football stadia, - or the interest in Lyndon Dykes from a host of clubs?
    All still a bit complicated with the crowds now allowed back in and how it’ll work. If we get over 1,000 do we need to show Covid passports which many of the older generation won’t have on their phones.

Hope Dykes joins anyone else but Burnley….

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    All still a bit complicated with the crowds now allowed back in and how it’ll work. If we get over 1,000 do we need to show Covid passports which many of the older generation won’t have on their phones.

Hope Dykes joins anyone else but Burnley….

burnley would be a good fit for dykes as thay like to feed balls to that type of player look how many goals wood scored for burnley similar type of player to dykes ,out of interest who are all the clubs that are interested in him ? however i think it could be a silly move leaving qpr as thay are in the promotion mix .

Jardi, I assume you mean no mention of both on here as both subjects are all over the media.

For info, the teams mentioned are Newcastle, Norwich, Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
    Jardi, I assume you mean no mention of both on here as both subjects are all over the media.

For info, the teams mentioned are Newcastle, Norwich, Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Rangers
    ATM Newcastle or Norwich is the only place he would get a regular game. The rest have got far superior forwards.
    In terms of the stadiums being open, that was a stick on to happen, and was from the word go. There was no chance wee nic would keep them closed whilst stadia were packed to the rafters south of the border as this would cost her a serious anount of votes
    The only way they would have kept the stadiums closed was if boris had done the same.

Yes I mean that Threefivetwo........................but more importantly there is the small matter of the sell-on clause as far as Queens are concerned.

Let's hope its a bidding war with Newcastle raising the stakes.........that's what surprises me that no one seems excited at the prospect of a very large windfall coming to Palmerston Park.

Yes I mean that Threefivetwo........................but more importantly there is the small matter of the sell-on clause as far as Queens are concerned.

Let's hope its a bidding war with Newcastle raising the stakes.........that's what surprises me that no one seems excited at the prospect of a very large windfall coming to Palmerston Park.

be great queens getting a windfall from a clause but do you trust our board to make it all available to build the team ,i say not a chance in hell will this board make any of it available .

Jardi are you saying Queens are due a sell - on fee if Dykes leaves QPR for another club even though we have already received a sell - on fee when he left Livingston ?

I'm not convinced he'll go to Newcastle given they've just signed Chris Wood for 25m. They're both fairly similar players. This makes it likely that Burnley will be the probable destination. I sincerely hope not however as I think they're finally a sinking ship.

If he goes during this window, I'll be honest, I can't see it being Rangers as I think he's commanding a 10m plus fee, whether you agree with that or not

Breaking news - Queens made a £719,000 PROFIT last season ( up until 31st May )

Mainly down to government grants and the extra money received from the sale of big Dykes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)