+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prof Neil ferguson

Prof Neil ferguson

5000 deaths a day by January, best case scenario with major restrictions and firebreak lockdown 3000 deaths per day.

Currently sitting around 100 deaths a day WITH covid.

Ive done a bit of modelling on his models and my model shows if he was a pro gambler best case scenario he'd be skint and homeless, worst he'd be holding up traffic on Tay bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    5000 deaths a day by January, best case scenario with major restrictions and firebreak lockdown 3000 deaths per day.

Ive done a bit of modelling on his models and my model shows if he was a pro gambler best case scenario he'd be skint and homeless, worst he'd be holding up traffic on Tay bridge.
    I'm sure Sandie Shaw did a song about him!

I do not understand why the politicians listen to ‘bampots’ like Prof Neil Ferguson and take his word as gospel.

May have been a week, can't mind now by compatible figs are same he said 3k or 5k depending on restrictions we are at 100......so between 30 and 50 times out.....it's incredible

May have been a week, can't mind now by compatible figs are same he said 3k or 5k depending on restrictions we are at 100......so between 30 and 50 times out.....it's incredible
    Very depressing. don't know why Sky or GB News doesn't get him in ridicule him just the way they do other ppublic figures who make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Very depressing. don't know why Sky or GB News doesn't get him in ridicule him just the way they do other ppublic figures who make mistakes.
    I'd love to see a paper or news channel put together every prediction from the start to the reality of what actually did happen.

Some of my favs

The already mentioned 5000 by jan....reality....100

500000 plus dead in first wave.....reality....not even close.

NHS will be overwhelmed....reality....perennial doom that never comes true.

The dead will lay unburied.....reality....partially true but that was because of policy making rather than COVID.

3 weeks to flatten the curve.......reality......2 years on is a long 3 weeks

Tsunami of illness is coming.....reality......an increase in a very mild illness

Sturgeon ridiculing a journalist who wanted isolation reduced to 5 days on 18th December....on the 4th of Jan she announces with a straight face she's reducing isolation period to 5 days.🙄

Masks do no good......reality they don't but let's mask up anyway.

And special mention to piers Morgan who out cu nt ed himself with his now completely reversed position on COVID.....again no apology.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)